Good morning everyone. :frow

I'm sorry your fires are still going, but happy the snow somewhat helped. I bet it was really nice to see a blue sky 😊

It always stinks when the Internet goes out 😞 The Covid test is no fun 😮 have you had one before ? Very uncomfortable 🤗🤗

It's ok Sue. It is part of living near the forest and in the "semi arid" climate we have. We go months without getting more than 1/4" of rain. Nearly all our water comes from the winter snows up on the mountains.

It's ok Sue. It is part of living near the forest and in the "semi arid" climate we have. We go months without getting more than 1/4" of rain. Nearly all our water comes from the winter snows up on the mountains.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
Good morning all :frow
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Good morning Henny 🙂 have a great Wednesday.

Oh, I didn't know that 🤷

Good morning all :frow

Good morning Mo 🙂 have a great Wednesday

Good morning Henny 🙂 have a great Wednesday.

Oh, I didn't know that 🤷

Good morning Mo 🙂 have a great Wednesday

I know it seems strange to folks who see rain regularly. A benefit of limited rain is low humidity and a lot less bugs. ;)

Y'all would laugh at me rescuing grasshoppers from the back yard where a chicken might eat them. 🤭

I know it seems strange to folks who see rain regularly. A benefit of limited rain is low humidity and a lot less bugs. ;)

Y'all would laugh at me rescuing grasshoppers from the back yard where a chicken might eat them. 🤭

I won't laugh at you 😊, but when my sister lived in Colorado and I was visiting-- I felt like I was being attacked by grasshoppers 😱 they were everywhere.
I was 17 at the time and I'm just happy I've never been afraid of most bugs!!

I won't laugh at you 😊, but when my sister lived in Colorado and I was visiting-- I felt like I was being attacked by grasshoppers 😱 they were everywhere.
I was 17 at the time and I'm just happy I've never been afraid of most bugs!!

It was that way when I was a kid too. Now......they are rare. So much poison has been used in towns and on lawns it took being in this house over 10 years before I saw a single one.

It was that way when I was a kid too. Now......they are rare. So much poison has been used in towns and on lawns it took being in this house over 10 years before I saw a single one.
I remember reading about the locust plague in the Little House books. It always sounded crazy to me.

Back
Top Bottom