Hi everybody :frow

Bittersweet day today. I just sold my quail. I found out after we’d had them for a bit that Im not allowed to have them. I thought Id give it a go anyway, but decided it just wasn't worth the risk of getting in trouble. The lady that bought them is just starting out with quail but has other birds and lives in the country. They'll be happier there anyway versus under my deck with very little sunlight.

Bittersweet day today. I just sold my quail. I found out after we’d had them for a bit that Im not allowed to have them. I thought Id give it a go anyway, but decided it just wasn't worth the risk of getting in trouble. The lady that bought them is just starting out with quail but has other birds and lives in the country. They'll be happier there anyway versus under my deck with very little sunlight.
Good afternoon Fishy :frow So sorry you had to rehome your quail :hugs

Aww sorry you had to sell

Aw dang Fishy. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom