It is pretty cool. I have not used an incubator before, it is pretty magical to watch! I had an Orpington that hatched eggs for me the last time I had chickens. One of the Barred Hollands is looking broody. She growled at me very fiercely yesterday!
One of my Australorps thought she’d try being broody, but a day in the dog crate seems to have cured her 🤣 🤞

5 ducklings have hatched so far. As usual the first one gets all the photos. Number five? no photo. :D

Attachments

• IMG_5983.JPG
    IMG_5983.JPG
    446.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6018.JPG
    IMG_6018.JPG
    459.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Second Duckling.jpg
    Second Duckling.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone!

DH and I spent about 3 hours yesterday afternoon getting Thing 1’s bed frame dismantled and moved the bunk bed we set up in our room for Thing 2 into Thing 1’s room. This is now the Boys’ room. Both of the older boys are asleep in the other room. It only took them 30-45 min for them both to fall asleep after I tucked them in. It’s nice not to have to worry about the Milk Drinker waking Thing 2 if he starts crying. There were a couple nights I had to take the Milk Drinker out to the living room to calm him down to keep him from waking Thing 2. I’m currently awake trying to get the Milk Drinker settler back to sleep. This is a photo of what I see in the baby monitor. I love having a video monitor.
View attachment 2603270
Oh, and here is this picture I took for Facebook. My aunt (dad’s sister) has sent a quilt for each of the boys. I had a photo of Thing 2 and Thing 1 on Thing 2’s quilt, so I got a photo of all 3 of them on the Milk Drinker’s quilt.
View attachment 2603280
@Kiki
I can not believe how big the original milk drink is! Oh my goodness!

Kiss that little bald head for me.

Back
Top Bottom