Is this your first one? It's always nice to be able to get things done without worrying about other things.

It is my first shot. I am getting the Pfizer at 10 am. My hubs and son are also being shot this morning. I am hoping for no side effects.

It's like some crazy milestone. :lau

The puppy is huge, cute and playful. She is easily excited and unfortunately sounds like she is absolutely dying when she gets wound up. I just cannot have that noise upsetting the neighbors. It's one of those sounds that the caretaker must not ignore....in case something is actually wrong.

It is my first shot. I am getting the Pfizer at 10 am. My hubs and son are also being shot this morning. I am hoping for no side effects.

It's like some crazy milestone. :lau

The puppy is huge, cute and playful. She is easily excited and unfortunately sounds like she is absolutely dying when she gets wound up. I just cannot have that noise upsetting the neighbors. It's one of those sounds that the caretaker must not ignore....in case something is actually wrong.
Fingers crossed for no side effects for all of you.

Oh my, that would not be good 🙄 it's amazing the sounds animals can make.

Good morning everybody :frow

Wow Bob! I think you got a real nutter with that one 🤣🤣

Henny, bless you for putting up with that. I would have broken down and bought a muzzle or anti bark collar a long time ago, even though I really cant stand those things. They do have their uses.

Are you keeping her name as Annie then, Mo? Its very pretty and suits her.

Have a good day Sue 🤗

No one has heard from Chicky yet? ☹️☹️

Good morning everybody :frow

Wow Bob! I think you got a real nutter with that one 🤣🤣

Henny, bless you for putting up with that. I would have broken down and bought a muzzle or anti bark collar a long time ago, even though I really cant stand those things. They do have their uses.

Are you keeping her name as Annie then, Mo? Its very pretty and suits her.

Have a good day Sue 🤗

No one has heard from Chicky yet? ☹️☹️
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom