Good morning everybody :frow

1619182480035.png

This will be juice for me. I cant drink wine 🤣🤣

Oh brother! I do agree with one thing in this article, that animals deserve a life free of abuse, neglect and sexual assault. However, I clearly interpret that very differently than they do 🤣
I agree 💯
I doubt if this will pass, but scary it got this far. Probably someday it will.

I had a weird experience today. Im still trying to decide if the guy is an ahole or just a jerk. Either way Im thoroughly confused by his behavior. He wanted to but a pedigreed buck. I explained a couple of weeks ago that Im just starting out and dont have a pedigree for the parents, but I can create one with the info I do have. I asked if that would be fine with him and he said yes. Today he apparently no longer thinks thats okay and started telling me of some other breed hes getting in a few weeks and how his family had been in rabbits for a long time. He insists that he only buys pedigreed. I told him what Id come up with for my own pedigree and he said, basically, that it’s fine. I asked the name of his rabbitry and he responded saying “I’m done.” The events are slightly out of order, but the gist is there. I blocked him from my contacts, just in case. Is this weird or what?

I had a weird experience today. Im still trying to decide if the guy is an ahole or just a jerk. Either way Im thoroughly confused by his behavior. He wanted to but a pedigreed buck. I explained a couple of weeks ago that Im just starting out and dont have a pedigree for the parents, but I can create one with the info I do have. I asked if that would be fine with him and he said yes. Today he apparently no longer thinks thats okay and started telling me of some other breed hes getting in a few weeks and how his family had been in rabbits for a long time. He insists that he only buys pedigreed. I told him what Id come up with for my own pedigree and he said, basically, that it’s fine. I asked the name of his rabbitry and he responded saying “I’m done.” The events are slightly out of order, but the gist is there. I blocked him from my contacts, just in case. Is this weird or what?
Weird
Maybe he was drinking lol

Annie is adjusting well. No more accidents. I think it was the adjustment to new food and water. She sleeps through the night. She is a sweetheart. Bought her a harness that she is adjusting to.

Good morning folks :frow

Weird
Maybe he was drinking lol

Annie is adjusting well. No more accidents. I think it was the adjustment to new food and water. She sleeps through the night. She is a sweetheart. Bought her a harness that she is adjusting to.
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Fishy I agree with weird... I once had a lady who called me and told me she got my contact info off the internet. She wanted to buy six eggs shipped to her. I asked for her email contact info, her response "I don't have internet"... Okay can I get your mailing address? "What do you need that for?" Needless to say she never got any eggs.

Back
Top Bottom