Good morning everybody :frow

Wow Bob! I think you got a real nutter with that one 🤣🤣

Henny, bless you for putting up with that. I would have broken down and bought a muzzle or anti bark collar a long time ago, even though I really cant stand those things. They do have their uses.

Are you keeping her name as Annie then, Mo? Its very pretty and suits her.

Have a good day Sue 🤗

No one has heard from Chicky yet? ☹️☹️
Good morning Fishy :frow You as well 🤗

Good morning everybody :frow

Wow Bob! I think you got a real nutter with that one 🤣🤣

Henny, bless you for putting up with that. I would have broken down and bought a muzzle or anti bark collar a long time ago, even though I really cant stand those things. They do have their uses.

Have a good day Sue 🤗

No word from Chicky in a very long time now. I am really worried that her bout with valley fever went way south.

We have tried 4 different kinds of bark collars. Even with trying to cut her hair back they don't phase her at all.....they are however triggered when one of those he other dogs is near and barks. Not really fair to potentially zap her when it's not her. Muzzles....yeah I can't do those. Unless they are a basket muzzle they cannot drink with one on and those don't shush them.

It seems to have stuck. She was thinking about sticking her head in the covered cat box, I said GG and good girl, no response. When I said Annie she turned around, so I guess she does know it.
She snores and sleeps a lot. Maybe I should call her sleepy 😂
No:(

DD's and I have all had at least 1 shot, DD#3 has had both. She and DD#2 for Moderns, the other 2 and I got Pfizer. So far nothing major, DD#3 has the achy joints, but she also has the most issues, which is why she got her's first. Peach, her mobility assistance dog in training is doing pretty good with working on a loose leash, and when we have permission she gets to work hands free for hot dogs. I'm proud of her progress, especially with the reduced training and practice covid has created.

We get a 2 dog sing of the people rendition as well, although I don't have to deal with husky and bloodhound voices. I would actually wrote a note to the neighbors saying that you understand the howl fest is loud and annoying, but that you are insuring that no matter how much it sounds like they are dying slowly, nobody is actually in a state of unmonitored, imminent demise.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday and that the rest of the weekend goes well.

:hugs

DD's and I have all had at least 1 shot, DD#3 has had both. She and DD#2 for Moderns, the other 2 and I got Pfizer. So far nothing major, DD#3 has the achy joints, but she also has the most issues, which is why she got her's first. Peach, her mobility assistance dog in training is doing pretty good with working on a loose leash, and when we have permission she gets to work hands free for hot dogs. I'm proud of her progress, especially with the reduced training and practice covid has created.

We get a 2 dog sing of the people rendition as well, although I don't have to deal with husky and bloodhound voices. I would actually wrote a note to the neighbors saying that you understand the howl fest is loud and annoying, but that you are insuring that no matter how much it sounds like they are dying slowly, nobody is actually in a state of unmonitored, imminent demise.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday and that the rest of the weekend goes well.

:hugs

Good to hear all is well and no horrible side effects!

Honest to goodness I would prefer a howlfest outside to Aluahs excited noise (literally sounds like a seriously injured dog).
River the bloodhound is surprisingly quiet most of the time. She has an awesome baritone when she does let loose and give a howl.

I am trying hard to train the silly pup to shush outside. Very slowly I have seen some improvement.

Back
Top Bottom