Sorry for the format of this post. I didnt want it to be super long, so I didnt quote any posts.

Wow! What a weirdly awesome day for you Nunny! 🤗
I wish I had a neighbor like that. My yard isnt as bad as yours, but I have twisted my ankle cuz its so lumpy back there.

They grow too fast at that age Rae 😊

Hope your hands get better soon Chicky. :hugs

Hi @Kiki! 🤗🤗 Sorry I havent been in your party threads recently. I’ve been absolutely swamped with work and just havent had much time for BYC at all 😢

Im with you all, i thought Tuesday was Wednesday also. I kept writing the wrong dates on my stuff 🤣

Thanks for the zucchini brownie recipe henny! Looking forward to trying it. Your new space looks great and you kept the window!

I’m afraid to ask how he cooks eggs Parront 😂

Good luck to dd1 Clue! 🤞

Hi Grammy and rjohns 🤗

Mo, that is just too manny racoons :barnie

So, I finally get a couple of bettas for my office tank, and wouldnt you know th fmale killed the male. I didnt know at first, so I bought another one and caught her in the act. What a stinker! She’s in the big tank now and I’ll just get some other fish for the office if this male doesnt make it. I know they can be territorial, but she didnt give him an inch!
Hubs is back. yay. The griping has been so wearing on m nerves 😡. If he had something to actually gripe about that would be different but hes just 🙄🙄🙄. And he will NOTstop talking about himself!
Work has been just so busy 🥵! Other districts are saying they are also swamped, especially KG. Where are they all coming from?! Our buildings are three weeks from opening and a complete mess with construction still. Theyre getting A/C and updated security. Im interested to see if we open on time. 🤞🤞
Thats it for now. :hugs :th:lau
(I’m sorry if I missed anyone :oops:)

Sorry for the format of this post. I didnt want it to be super long, so I didnt quote any posts.

Wow! What a weirdly awesome day for you Nunny! 🤗
I wish I had a neighbor like that. My yard isnt as bad as yours, but I have twisted my ankle cuz its so lumpy back there.

They grow too fast at that age Rae 😊

Hope your hands get better soon Chicky. :hugs

Hi @Kiki! 🤗🤗 Sorry I havent been in your party threads recently. I’ve been absolutely swamped with work and just havent had much time for BYC at all 😢

Im with you all, i thought Tuesday was Wednesday also. I kept writing the wrong dates on my stuff 🤣

Thanks for the zucchini brownie recipe henny! Looking forward to trying it. Your new space looks great and you kept the window!

I’m afraid to ask how he cooks eggs Parront 😂

Good luck to dd1 Clue! 🤞

Hi Grammy and rjohns 🤗

Mo, that is just too manny racoons :barnie

So, I finally get a couple of bettas for my office tank, and wouldnt you know th fmale killed the male. I didnt know at first, so I bought another one and caught her in the act. What a stinker! She’s in the big tank now and I’ll just get some other fish for the office if this male doesnt make it. I know they can be territorial, but she didnt give him an inch!
Hubs is back. yay. The griping has been so wearing on m nerves 😡. If he had something to actually gripe about that would be different but hes just 🙄🙄🙄. And he will NOTstop talking about himself!
Work has been just so busy 🥵! Other districts are saying they are also swamped, especially KG. Where are they all coming from?! Our buildings are three weeks from opening and a complete mess with construction still. Theyre getting A/C and updated security. Im interested to see if we open on time. 🤞🤞
Thats it for now. :hugs :th:lau
(I’m sorry if I missed anyone :oops:)

You have been very busy!!

This is your busy time and it being covid time still makes it extra crazy.

No window. It made me frustrated looking at it.
That is a cool metal mirror frame I had laying around.

Good morning everybody :frow

Oh! It looks good though 😂

Yup, covid is still stirring things up. They just released our reopening plan and it appears okay, but everyone has to wear masks while on busses. Traffic is going to be nuts! The good news is that IF we go virtual again, at least we know what we’re doing this time 🤣

Good morning everyone :frow

Good morning everybody :frow

Oh! It looks good though 😂

Yup, covid is still stirring things up. They just released our reopening plan and it appears okay, but everyone has to wear masks while on busses. Traffic is going to be nuts! The good news is that IF we go virtual again, at least we know what we’re doing this time 🤣
Good morning Fishy :frowEnjoy your day 😊

Back
Top Bottom