With all the dogs here I don't miss carpet one bit. I like the stairs colors you chose. :thumbsup
Thanks 😊. (I guess I left this in my quotes list accidentally)
🦗......No volunteers?.....🦗

:hmm Cannot say I don't understand no one voluntarily washing that big ole drool hound. At least she doesn't argue about it.

Lots of molting happening here. when I run to get feed today I will look for a bit higher protein. The cold cannot be far away now and they need to get those feathers growing in faster.

I hope everyone is able to have a great day.
Weekends go far to quickly.
I liked washing the dog(s). Its kinda fun and they are so clean and soft when finished.
Dh just got back from having our (his) cat put to sleep. She was the oldest (around 16 years old) of the pair we have. She had developed cancer in her neck about 9 months ago. She wasn't in pain, but as it grew and spread, over time, she had more difficulty eating, and lost weight. We knew her time was getting near. Last night, she had trouble swallowing, and kept choking. She was having trouble breathing, and lost bowel control.

He doesn't take his pet losses lightly. It's the first time the grands have ever seen him cry. They made sympathy cards for him, while he was at the vet's office. They went out to keep him company while he buried the cat. Having them with him, has helped.
:hugs Aw! Poor kitty and hubs :hugs That was so sweet of the grandkids to make him cards.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone.

Yup up early....again. :rolleyes:

Have a spectacular day y'all.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
Good morning ☀️
Yesterday was a good day. Managed to mow for 2 hrs. Had been able to mow for 45 minutes. I have been taking olive leaf and a quercetin complex.... supposed to help with long haul covid... not sure if it's that or that it's cooler and less humid.
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Good morning everyone 😊

Good morning everyone.

Yup up early....again. :rolleyes:

Have a spectacular day y'all.
Good morning Henny 😊 have a wonderful day
Good morning ☀️
Yesterday was a good day. Managed to mow for 2 hrs. Had been able to mow for 45 minutes. I have been taking olive leaf and a quercetin complex.... supposed to help with long haul covid... not sure if it's that or that it's cooler and less humid.
Good morning Mo 😊 have a wonderful day

I've been having a dickens of a time with one of the grand's laptops regarding one, and only one of her online classes. For her Art class, the pages would load, but not the text. I went nuts, clearing the browser, removing privacy options, removing browser extensions, etc. Thinking it might be a bad cookie, I removed all the cookies from the browser, knowing a new one would be put in at each, and every website visited.

I was on the right track, because there was a damaged cookie file, however, unbeknownst to me, her mother had shut off accepting all cookies. My setting is on "do not accept third party cookies". Since the computer is being used by the grands, especially the youngest, their mom decided to go in, and turn on all the safety protocols she could find. While enabling some of the safety features is a good thing, especially to protect kids, BUT enabling too many, OR all the strictest ones, can actually prevent the browser from working.

Fortunately, when looking at the scripts for the webpage, it mentioned a problem with cookies. That sent us looking at the cookie settings. That's how we found the cookie settings had been set too strict, and it wasn't allowing a new cookie file to load from the class's website. Of course, without the class's cookie, the page wouldn't load. Now, the cookie settings are correct, a new undamaged cookie file has been loaded, and all is well.

This has been driving me nuts for over a week.

Back
Top Bottom