external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Sigh, I found out why the chicken crossed the road,....he was afraid of the cockerel that kicked his but a couple hours earlier.... He didn't chase him, just the sight was enough.
I just spent better part of an hour chasing him around my cousins bottom land. Never could catch him. Tried a net and he ran in the brush, so I got the leg pole and couldn't get him. I gave up and chased him back across the road. A half dz cars slowed down and he made it back across. Hopefully he doesn't cross again. I blocked off the cockerel so hopefully there's no repeat

Sigh, I found out why the chicken crossed the road,....he was afraid of the cockerel that kicked his but a couple hours earlier.... He didn't chase him, just the sight was enough.
I just spent better part of an hour chasing him around my cousins bottom land. Never could catch him. Tried a net and he ran in the brush, so I got the leg pole and couldn't get him. I gave up and chased him back across the road. A half dz cars slowed down and he made it back across. Hopefully he doesn't cross again. I blocked off the cockerel so hopefully there's no repeat
Sounds like a busy day!

Sounds like a busy day!
Finally got him in.... and he ran over to where the cockerel was to fight through the fence. Another rooster in that coop with him started fighting with him. They got along the last couple years.
The rooster that crossed the road has bad hocks and didn't breed last year, so I guess he gets invited to dinner.
I want to use the cockerel this year because he was the fastest grower.

Back
Top Bottom