Pics
Here ya go...

Instant Hot Coco Mix

Huge Note: Powdered milks are not created equal. We taste tested more than a dozen brands before we settled on this mix. Range of results went from Horrible/nasty - too rich.

QTY Unit Description
2 Cup Powdered sugar
1 Cup cocoa (dutch process)
2.5 Cup powdered milk
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp cornstarch
1 pinch cayenne or chipolte pepper (Optional)
5.5 Cups Serving Size (1/4 cup or 4 coffee scoops) add hot water and freeze dried marshmallows. I'll generally double the recipe and we have huge air tight container to keep it in. Made my last batch in January.

If you like it richer, creamier you can use Nido Milk, but in taste test, DW thought that was too much.

Here ya go...

Instant Hot Coco Mix

Huge Note: Powdered milks are not created equal. We taste tested more than a dozen brands before we settled on this mix. Range of results went from Horrible/nasty - too rich.

QTY Unit Description
2 Cup Powdered sugar
1 Cup cocoa (dutch process)
2.5 Cup powdered milk
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp cornstarch
1 pinch cayenne or chipolte pepper (Optional)
5.5 Cups Serving Size (1/4 cup or 4 coffee scoops) add hot water and freeze dried marshmallows. I'll generally double the recipe and we have huge air tight container to keep it in. Made my last batch in January.

If you like it richer, creamier you can use Nido Milk, but in taste test, DW thought that was too much.
Thanks!
@getaclue !!! :frow We're over here!

The feet look like Lizbeth's, which means they probably just normal Cochin feet. The feathers on the feet affect the scales, and they get thicker to compensate for the stress the feathers put on them. Think of them as required calluses.

Pulled this over from the other thread.

Very true about needing thicker stronger scales for feathered feet. Never thought about it that way. And her feet feathers rival her wing feathers!

Think I'll give them an oil coat just in case but it's good to keep in mind. Then if they don't change I won't be as worried.

Well, I made it over here. Thanks for the link! Good morning everyone.
good m coffee.gif

Morning everyone. :bun Bunny butt cause I could. :cool:

Lots of chores today......most involving some sort of poop. :sick
Cat boxes get a double :sick:sick.
I will be clearing out the Cochin coop and applying a permethrin spray. Then leg treatments start tonight.

Today 50's tomorrow mid 70's. Tomorrow would be more pleasant but I don't want to put things off.

Well I best get busy. I will pop in throughout the day.

How old is cry baby again?
8 weeks. She started seizing or something. I was about to cull her, but just couldn’t do it. Hubby did wake up and do it for me.
I had her wrapped in an old hand towel and told him to leaver her wrapped in the towel and I would dispose of her. He wouldn’t use the OLD towel, that is wasteful! Nevermind I have 2 trashbags full of old hand towels!!!! So I gave hima handfuld of papertowels to wrap her up and he left her in a plastic bag “hanging on the walkway fence.” He is barking orders for son to grab all the bathroom trash bags (we are trying to get out of the house for school!!!!), leaves a full bag of trash by the backdoor, ds has poop on his shoe from yesterday, and I find a bloody bag and obviously Cry Baby is not wrapped well in the papertowels hanging on the fence!!!! Too much for me this morning!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom