My son got an update on his gonna be new puppy!!!

He is last on the list so understands and is good with getting whichever puppy no one else chose. So far all the boys and 2 girls have been spoken for. He will be getting either a light colored or a dark female.
He is choosing this time to have the dog fixed. I think that is a good idea.

I hope you all don't mind me sharing the puppy happies.

:ya

He is last on the list so understands and is good with getting whichever puppy no one else chose. So far all the boys and 2 girls have been spoken for. He will be getting either a light colored or a dark female.

Are you kidding? Who doesn't love puppy news!!

:woot

Congrats on the eggs! If you've got 1 from yesterday, I'd suggest a celebratory quiche ! Makes a few eggs go a long way.
I've been hording eggs thinking I was never gonna get more! I'm at 6 for the year now. LOL
Ok I'm a total weirdo, the absolute first thing i do when i get a new cat is yank up that tail and see what's under the hood. :lau
Nope. First thing I do. I want to know how bad that kitty pee is going to smell.
I'll never forget taking my big orange male in to be fixed. We waited a little to long so he started to get the big tom cat muscles. I go in to pick him up after and the vet tells me everything went well, yada, yada, "he had really big testies" Gee thanks doc. I never needed to know that.

I'm still ashamed, last male here i waited the six months i think to wait for "new year's eve" to happen. I saw him back up to my STOVE and you know what he was planning. Knee jerk reaction i booted him right in the butt. I paid like 20 bucks extra for a rush appointment to stop the party back there.:lau
I've been hording eggs thinking I was never gonna get more! I'm at 6 for the year now. LOL

Nope. First thing I do. I want to know how bad that kitty pee is going to smell.
I'll never forget taking my big orange male in to be fixed. We waited a little to long so he started to get the big tom cat muscles. I go in to pick him up after and the vet tells me everything went well, yada, yada, "he had really big testies" Gee thanks doc. I never needed to know that.

So Jaiden's appointment did not end well. The vet diagnosed her with an abdominal tumor. I decided to have her euthanized rather than let her suffer as there was no chance she would recover. My tiny human is understandably devastated. She cried for several hours and kept telling me that she was too little to die. It's surprising how quickly you get attached to an animal in such a short time. It wasn't even close to the diagnosis that I expected when I walked in. On the way there I was even telling Jaiden that we'd stop at McDonald's and get a hamburger on the way home. On the bright side her last meal was a spider she found on the floor at the vet's office. Hopefully we never have to repeat this experience, but it's nice to know that there's a vet in the area who's able to care for our chickens and doesn't look at you like you're crazy when you're sitting there crying about your chicken. They did the fecal float and found no worms or any coccidiosis. They said that's not a definitive that none of the other chickens have it but she does not.
Oh my! Poor jaiden. :hit I am so sad for you and your tiny human!
Thank you so much for making the kindest decision:hugs

Back
Top Bottom