The Grand, 5-wick, 53 oz Feu De Bois (Woodfire) Candle Via Spring

This candle perfectly captures the fragrance of a wood-burning fireplace on a winter night. Diptyque are experts at creating scents and this is one of their best sellers. The ultimate in wood fire scented candles, this 5-wicked, oversized candle comes in at 53 ounces! It will be more than enough to scent the house over the entire holidays.

Price Range: $$$$ (under $300 :eek: ) https://www.shopspring.com/products...XGQ&siteID=QFGLnEolOWg-ZTb6xYNgvVvcvLyHsa9XGQ
I love you

You folks will get a kick out of this... Mom has been living vicariously through my poultry adventures. I was teasing her last night telling her to have my uncle build her a coop and i'd bring four layers and 50# of feed up. She promptly informed me that she couldn't have birds in her town... Well, I know better....

I PM'd a girl down the road from her who is a byc'er to ask that she checkout her lot, which I'm sure meets city guidelines. So Mom may soon get a bird obsessed visitor to explain her local laws. Just having fun.
You sneaky tater :gig

I have a yard bird.. plucks 2 birds in under a min... but it needs feathers pulled out after a couple of heritage birds or 4 cx mixes.. the feathers get hung up and stall the machine... easy to clean when done.. good if your doing at least 4 birds.
I googled this yard bird can't find it. What is it and where can i buy one?

Back
Top Bottom