It's sunny but chilly here.

Going to spend some time outside this afternoon with the puppy.

It gets hard to do when the neighbors aggressive dog is barking and attacking the wood fence. It scares both Sable and Tilly who head for the house while my remaining old guy tells it to SHUT IT.
Pretty sure the homeowner heard me tell it to shut up and that it made every moment in my back yard miserable.
I heard her tell it she was going to put it in it's crate if it didn't stop it.
:rolleyes: Yeah like it would listen.

No the dog cannot get to mine even if it tore the entire wood fence down. My dog run is 4' inside the property line and solid as the rock of Gibraltar.

Last edited:
They have done a great job training the person in that chair!
Aren’t chickens SMART?!?
Oh my yes!!!! They are extremely intelligent. It's unbelievable how much they retain. They can see from across the yard if I have a cheese stick or not. When I go out to the pool deck they hear the sliding glass door open and they are running around the house to meet me. But honestly, I think they are just looking for more cheese... :lau

Pat...:gig I crack up at that all the time.
@FlyingNunFarm,what are the little ones? Is the one in the middle lavender or is that my eyes?
CEBB9D15-78FE-464D-BF69-0892A2A5B941.jpeg

EAA5D134-5990-4269-97B5-E3DA24300DDB.jpeg

the first year I bought chicks I bought 2 bbb poults also
the br cockerel was in love with the bbb jennie :idunno
she hated him and would throw him off and chase him around... kept her in shape :gig

He was a jerk at a young age....he would go around thumping the other chicks on the head, until they ran away crying...at 6 wks old... then he thumped the bbb. The turkey stood up and thumped him back... he ran away crying:lau
At 8 wks he grabbed my wrist and twisted.. I had a beak shape cut that bled... he ran before I could react... :rant
I knew right then he bought his ticket to freezer camp, leaving in 8 weeks. :smack3 1/2 lbs dressed.. first bird I was glad to send to camp

Back
Top Bottom