If it makes you feel better it says it was 1:24 my time. :lau

That sounds absolutely horrible.

That's my life almost every day. I have a friend who will message me questions she could easily google. You're writing the question, slap it into google first. There's google it for me that is really passive aggressive. Try it, it's the best thing ever.
https://lmgtfy.com/
Here's an example so you can see what it looks like when someone sends it to you. https://lmgtfy.com/?q=directions+to+8990+Kirby+lane,+streetsboro

Good thing you found it quickly! Can you use pull ties to keep this from happening again.

Gasp! Is that the same ones as before? Are you living on top of a snake den? It reminds me of a horror movie. The other day I walked into my coop and I'm thinking I hope I don't see a snake in here b/c I'd just die.

If it makes you feel better, it was 1:24 my time.

Lol!! And yes a little.

Those fox must have a den close by. I hear them nightly lately.

My neighbors with no coop are soon to have no birds left.
I did hear a power saw over there. I hope that means they are or did make SOMETHING.
PETE'S SAKE they have 2 giant sheds at least stick them in one.
:th

I sent an email to my union rep yesterday saying I'm grossly underpaid and it'd be great if they could do something about it and the response was basically Admin needs to pass a levy and don't hold your breath, & you need to be more active in the union. B!tch please... that's your job. I have a job, that I'm already not being paid to do.
In the past year I've seen several libraries in my area advertising for the exact same job that I do, for what I making now, after 20 years. I shouldn't have to be buying groceries with my credit card. My cousin in Nebraska was an asst mgr at a retail store making more than I do. So I decided that I'm staying her until my youngest graduates and after that I'm going to find a new job that will pay me what I'm worth. So unless my boss retires in the next 4 years and I get her job, or they pull their head out of places and pay me more I'll get to get a new job after almost 25 years. I have about 18 more years until I should be able to retire. I'd love to be able to buy a house and stuff instead of being a basement dweller for most of my adult life.

Lol!! And yes a little.

Those fox must have a den close by. I hear them nightly lately.

My neighbors with no coop are soon to have no birds left.
I did hear a power saw over there. I hope that means they are or did make SOMETHING.
PETE'S SAKE they have 2 giant sheds at least stick them in one.
:th
It's amazing what people think is acceptable. Like the guy who wanted Odin... I mean, him being lunch for something was always a possibility b/c he was a rooster and his job was to protect the girls, but it's heartless to just throw him outside and let him fend for himself. Sure there was a shed he could sleep in, but he wasn't even going to feed & water him.. which, w/ his wattles he would have starved to death, or bled to death after he froze when winter came, if something didn't eat him first, which seemed more likely.

I sent an email to my union rep yesterday saying I'm grossly underpaid and it'd be great if they could do something about it and the response was basically Admin needs to pass a levy and don't hold your breath, & you need to be more active in the union. B!tch please... that's your job. I have a job, that I'm already not being paid to do.
In the past year I've seen several libraries in my area advertising for the exact same job that I do, for what I making now, after 20 years. I shouldn't have to be buying groceries with my credit card. My cousin in Nebraska was an asst mgr at a retail store making more than I do. So I decided that I'm staying her until my youngest graduates and after that I'm going to find a new job that will pay me what I'm worth. So unless my boss retires in the next 4 years and I get her job, or they pull their head out of places and pay me more I'll get to get a new job after almost 25 years. I have about 18 more years until I should be able to retire. I'd love to be able to buy a house and stuff instead of being a basement dweller for most of my adult life.

Oh dear....I understand that mess all to well.
My old boss was paying fresh off the street people the same or more than me and I was there almost ten tatering years.

It's amazing what people think is acceptable. Like the guy who wanted Odin... I mean, him being lunch for something was always a possibility b/c he was a rooster and his job was to protect the girls, but it's heartless to just throw him outside and let him fend for himself. Sure there was a shed he could sleep in, but he wasn't even going to feed & water him.. which, w/ his wattles he would have starved to death, or bled to death after he froze when winter came, if something didn't eat him first, which seemed more likely.

It is my sincere hope that these people have walked the alley to see that I have a giant coop and run.....maybe motivation to do better by those birds.

The peeps directly next door have a coop but the run is sad. It is 4' chicken wire and nothing over top. :(

It's always good to know this stuff.. most of us are completely in the dark about stuff until we have to deal with it, then we muddle through it until the next surprise.

Except on wallpaper! I made that mistake at my mom's house.. pen on wallpaper.
And also not on varnished wood or wood that has a shiny overcoat.

Oh dear....I understand that mess all to well.
My old boss was paying fresh off the street people the same or more than me and I was there almost ten tatering years.

It is my sincere hope that these people have walked the alley to see that I have a giant coop and run.....maybe motivation to do better by those birds.

The peeps directly next door have a coop but the run is sad. It is 4' chicken wire and nothing over top. :(
Isn't it great when you know you're hideously underpaid, but you stay b/c you think that one day someone will realize that you're the one who did everything. I'm going to really enjoy quitting. It's not that it's a bad place to work, but there's so much happening here that is beyond ridiculous.

The neighbor at my parent's old house didn't have her run covered either. It was a HUGE area, easily 10' x 20' chain link fenced area.. but no cover, and her "coop" was about as big as an outhouse and at night all of the birds would shove into it and sleep, and she had a lot of birds. She never let them hatch, except once.. she had a bantam that hatched 3 eggs, but 1 drowned. She had a beautiful black bird w/ iridescent feathers that my kids named Wild. She had the birds when we lived there, but a few years later they were gone. I assume she got tired of caring for them and either gave them away, or just didn't replace them when they died. At one point she'd had bunnies in the same area (but not at the same time), but they did what bunnies do, a lot, and she eventually got rid of all of them.

Well our forecast is for much cooler and wet.

We need the rain here. I better get my outside stuff done early.

I need to harvest spinach and plant cucumbers.
You can have some of our rain. I'll aim a fan in your direction.

Isn't it great when you know you're hideously underpaid, but you stay b/c you think that one day someone will realize that you're the one who did everything. I'm going to really enjoy quitting. It's not that it's a bad place to work, but there's so much happening here that is beyond ridiculous.

The neighbor at my parent's old house didn't have her run covered either. It was a HUGE area, easily 10' x 20' chain link fenced area.. but no cover, and her "coop" was about as big as an outhouse and at night all of the birds would shove into it and sleep, and she had a lot of birds. She never let them hatch, except once.. she had a bantam that hatched 3 eggs, but 1 drowned. She had a beautiful black bird w/ iridescent feathers that my kids named Wild. She had the birds when we lived there, but a few years later they were gone. I assume she got tired of caring for them and either gave them away, or just didn't replace them when they died. At one point she'd had bunnies in the same area (but not at the same time), but they did what bunnies do, a lot, and she eventually got rid of all of them.

You can have some of our rain. I'll aim a fan in your direction.

When I quit that job I should have simply walked out. I did the responsible thing though and gave notice then served my time.

I do NOT miss that high pressure high stress poorly managed company.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom