Ooo I guess that's a benefit. I hope it's not short lived though.

Maybe it's taking a turn for the better. I hope it gets better soon.

Once my kids were being little hellions when I took them grocery shopping. I left the cart and we went home. When we got to the car they they started crying and saying they'd be good, but I told them it was too late. They never acted like that in a store again. Probably not as easy for you to do since the store is a bit away, but even a fake out of walking towards the exit might keep his fingers to himself for a bit.

Hopefully she hasn't gotten a taste for human flesh.
Thanks Apryl, I am ready to feel better.

Worst thing the change logged me out freaking BS!
I haven't logged out in forever and of course had forgotten everything!
Agree with Apryl it uncomfortable....nearly awkward, like farting in church.
Yay for🐔 though, really needed a pecker head.
I'm seeing the posts section of the screen isn't as wide as it was originally and the "latest posts" section is back on the right. That kinda helps w/ the awkwardness.

I am going shopping today and expect to come back with some fish. Among other things. I finally got the 2 christmas chicks out of my bathroom. 20200104_104623.jpg

Hi peeps!

I just got back from cutting up the piggies.

We probably got 3 times the meat from the larger pig than the all black pig. We got 18 lbs of belly from the big one and only 4 lbs from the smaller one.

But we got about 105lbs of meat and bone in roasts, 10lbs of extra bones and 6lbs of leaf fat and 10 lbs of back fat.
Belly.jpg
Hams.jpg
Loins.jpg

Back
Top Bottom