Hi guys!

First day of my two week vacation to clean out our old house and I’m finding it hard to stay motivated. DH is getting better but still out of it. At least he is able to get up with the boys now and let me sleep a bit more. Last night was a bit miserable for me because we moved the Milk Drinker’s crib out of the side car configuration (set up in the toddler bed configuration with the mattress level with my bed surface) because he has started doing this.
A7B65C39-C6BD-4416-A2C5-40A6719198A2.jpeg

Not safe. Now his crib is set up as a full crib away from the bed with rails all the way around.

The plan today is to catch up on a lot of stuff that was put to the side while DH has been sick to make room for dealing with the stuff we will be bringing up from the old house. I’m glad we aren’t going to be hauling anything up here today because this is what it looks like outside right now.
32DB25DE-B02C-4A91-A71D-BEBA7FA72EBD.jpeg

@Kiki

Hi guys!

First day of my two week vacation to clean out our old house and I’m finding it hard to stay motivated. DH is getting better but still out of it. At least he is able to get up with the boys now and let me sleep a bit more. Last night was a bit miserable for me because we moved the Milk Drinker’s crib out of the side car configuration (set up in the toddler bed configuration with the mattress level with my bed surface) because he has started doing this.
View attachment 2007132
Not safe. Now his crib is set up as a full crib away from the bed with rails all the way around.

The plan today is to catch up on a lot of stuff that was put to the side while DH has been sick to make room for dealing with the stuff we will be bringing up from the old house. I’m glad we aren’t going to be hauling anything up here today because this is what it looks like outside right now.
View attachment 2007130
@Kiki
THOSE LEGS!
Eat them!
🥰🥰🥰🥰

Oh and he’s already trying to talk. For a while, if someone else has him or he is on his own he’ll start saying “mamamamamama” until I pick him up. Yesterday, when I was trying to put Thing 1 down for a nap, I told him to say good night to Daddy. Thing 1 says good night and then the Milk Drinker who has been crawling around after me and Thing 1 picks up his hand, looks at DH, waves at him, and says something that sounded like “ga-ah dada”. Last night after I put him down on the floor in the office to expend some energy because he was being a pickle about going to bed. He looked up at DH and DH smiles at him and says “hello <name>”. Clear as day we both heard him say “Ha Dada”.

@Kiki

You too! I don't think I will be getting much done outside though, sun is shining but it is still awful out there!
:frow Chicky have a great day

Henny, I got all exited today because the water thawed out "the one in the sun anyway" and it looks like that will be my daily thrill for the week.
Im glad you will be staying warm and dry. :)
Freakin sun could turn up the volume here too.🥶 :) 🌞
:oops:
Our foreseeable forecast is for upper 40's to low 50's and dry.

It means I MIGHT get to spend some time outside. :D

You too! I don't think I will be getting much done outside though, sun is shining but it is still awful out there!

Henny, I got all exited today because the water thawed out "the one in the sun anyway" and it looks like that will be my daily thrill for the week.
Im glad you will be staying warm and dry. :)
Freakin sun could turn up the volume here too.🥶 :) 🌞

Ok so the forecast is for highs in the upper 40's to low 50's........what I DIDN'T tell y'all is that we are in the teens overnight and only hit the highs for like 30 minutes around 4 pm. Anything before noon is still freezing or below.

🥘 I see your eggplant and raise you some gumbo! 😂

Back
Top Bottom