6D6D1859-52D6-4EEA-9F35-39E85726AFA8.jpeg

My writing buddy for today (or at least the next 20 minutes).

Well, keep me in your prayers tomorrow. I’m driving to Ohio to pick up my azure standard order. Because I’m driving 4 hours one way, I need to take the Milk Drinker with me. Normally, DH would be doing this drive but he isn’t well (his usual health issue has gotten worse) and my mom is sick (had a fever today) so she can’t watch the baby. DH could watch the baby but 8+ hours is a really long time for me to be away from him. I can’t imagine how much my poor boobs would hurt.

Well, keep me in your prayers tomorrow. I’m driving to Ohio to pick up my azure standard order. Because I’m driving 4 hours one way, I need to take the Milk Drinker with me. Normally, DH would be doing this drive but he isn’t well (his usual health issue has gotten worse) and my mom is sick (had a fever today) so she can’t watch the baby. DH could watch the baby but 8+ hours is a really long time for me to be away from him. I can’t imagine how much my poor boobs would hurt.
:hugs
prayers

Be safe!!
Your mom....is she ok?

You may want to print up something saying what your doing, or showing a purchase. Ohio wants anyone traveling from out of state to quarantine for 14 days. Hopefully they wouldn’t make you do that but better to be ready just in case.

He's the one playmobil doll already here lol! :)
I almost made him live in the coop which came today!
Coop,beehive and that crazy detailed teeny toy.
20200403_181103.jpg
20200403_173931.jpg
20200403_181558.jpg
20200403_181845.jpg
20200403_172046.jpg
20200403_172149.jpg

I DID see him. :p It wouldn't be right to not include a gnome in your house. 🤭

The quack pack is doing great!
I saw him too but thought it must be devo in their old age

I guess I missed a lot. Congrats on the new chicks & ducks.
Safe driving tomorrow, Rae. Be careful at rest stops and pumping gas. Gloves, hand sanitizer, & wipes if you have them.
Henny, you could tell the husband he gets to name the next drake. ;)
Chicky, your doll house looks awesome.
Hope everyone's staying safe & healthy. My work has been closed until May 1st. We won't be reopening to the public for at least a week after though. They're still trying to figure out the logistics of people bringing back stuff & what to do to keep us from spreading disease. Also, the director doesn't want to reopen until the 'take your employees temps ever day' part is gone. Kids are out of school until May 4th. That means more at home assignments. I gave them the chance to manage themselves & they both screwed up so now I get to nag them after they get their new stuff. It's going to be extra fun here! I can understand why wild animals throw out their kids after a few months & sometimes eat their children.
I still see a lot of people who just aren't getting the stay at home thing.. A friend went to walmart today b/c she needed some med for her kid & she said it was packed. I'm glad I decided to stay in town to buy stuff b/c I don't think I could handle being around that many people. I swear 1/2 of them are just there to get away from their family. If people aren't able to stand being home for several days they need to reevaluate their living situation.
An assisted living facility in my county had 10 residents & 4 staff test positive. 1 resident passed away. They didn't shut down nursing homes fast enough. Hopefully it hasn't spread to everyone else in the building.

Be safe!!
Your mom....is she ok?
As far as I know, it seems like she has something my FIL had earlier this week.
You may want to print up something saying what your doing, or showing a purchase. Ohio wants anyone traveling from out of state to quarantine for 14 days. Hopefully they wouldn’t make you do that but better to be ready just in case.
Great idea! Thanks!

Good morning folks :frow

Stay safe Rae :hugs Might not be a bad idea to check with both WV and OH state police to make sure you're not gonna get trapped.

Back
Top Bottom