Gah, does she not get the liability issues that come with letting Todd inside her house?
Lord forbid he bites her or attacks something he shouldn't thinking he is doing his job.
You might have to get slightly ugly Bob. :(
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day. The rain has let up a bit, Todd's home a bit more but still wonders over there. Yes I did and we still see her take him in the house. When we do we start heading that way and she'll let him out.

Gah, does she not get the liability issues that come with letting Todd inside her house?
Lord forbid he bites her or attacks something he shouldn't thinking he is doing his job.
You might have to get slightly ugly Bob. :(
I didn't even think of that. I might hire a lawyer to draft a cease and desist notice, or ask them to sign a risk acknowledgement paper.

I know, it is never a clean "snap out of it" broody break here either.
The extra heat must fry their brains a little bit, poor things....poor us! :)

FWIW it takes mine a solid week once broken to lose that crazy "still partly broody" crazy behavior. I too spend days and days worried and constantly checking on them.

You know how people can be Rae, I hated to even bring it up. :(
I didn't even think of that. I might hire a lawyer to draft a cease and desist notice, or ask them to sign a risk acknowledgement paper.

Back
Top Bottom