Tell Dip and Dot im disappointed!
Behaving nicely goes completely against their derp heritage.
They're messing with perfection!
They are still young though, still plenty of time to blossom.🤭

Maybe it is challenging to go broody when mom is hogging the nest box and growling all the time...:confused:

Good morning everyone. :frow
It is still dark here. :caf Just now having coffee.
Looks like another hot day for us.

Y'all have a great day.

Good morning folks :frow

Maybe it is challenging to go broody when mom is hogging the nest box and growling all the time...:confused:

Good morning everyone. :frow
It is still dark here. :caf Just now having coffee.
Looks like another hot day for us.

Y'all have a great day.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Congrats on the hatch Rae :jumpy

On the broody front, 5 turkeys and 1 chicken. I think the chicken is the meanest.

Good morning!
IMG_0411.JPG

Just waiting on them to get their feet before moving them to the brooder.

Weather here has been all over the place! Went from 50s to 80s then low 60s to 40s at night. Ohio sorta skipped the 70s completely. This coming week two days are predicted to be in the 70s but 30° temperature swings between night and day.

Then half the time the weather isn't what was predicted anyway. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I check before I leave for work so I can change my clothes for the third time for the day then check overnight lows for the chickens before I close them up.

Lila Broody Queen was thinking about joining the broody train. But when I collected eggs she roosted. These girls are crazy.

Good morning!
View attachment 2172861
Just waiting on them to get their feet before moving them to the brooder.
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day. Always love chick pics
Good morning! Going to be the last decent weather day, it is supposed to get up to 90 tomorrow.
Iv'e gotten spoiled to the 70's and 80's so im going to roast.:)
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day
Weather here has been all over the place! Went from 50s to 80s then low 60s to 40s at night. Ohio sorta skipped the 70s completely. This coming week two days are predicted to be in the 70s but 30° temperature swings between night and day.

Then half the time the weather isn't what was predicted anyway. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I check before I leave for work so I can change my clothes for the third time for the day then check overnight lows for the chickens before I close them up.

Lila Broody Queen was thinking about joining the broody train. But when I collected eggs she roosted. These girls are crazy.
:frow Good morning Nunny, have a great day
I should have LF cochin chicks under the broodies today! There were pips in at least 2 yesterday.
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day

We set 118 chicken eggs and a handful of duck along with four turkey eggs today...

I wouldn't be surprised if the weather here isn't what is predicted either, sometimes im pretty sure they just guess.
Pop tart Kim is back at it but she's added a twist, now she is sitting on sweet gum balls so in 3 weeks i'll have baby trees.:D

Back
Top Bottom