Good morning everyone. I caught yet another four foot King snake. At least it didn't get in to kill more hens.
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day. Good you got to it first.
Good morning everyone. :frow

Wishing everyone a great day with good weather, no skunks or snakes and a bit of time to enjoy the beautiful things.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Good morning!

My mailman brought my box-o-keets direct to me this morning. I got the hatchery choice special. I got 10 pearls, 3 Lavs, and 3 royal purple. There are 3 Cornish babies in there as well. They hatched last week.

I think it is cute how the guineas keep climbing into the feeder.
FDDE092B-AB5B-41D7-BD18-347ECD1EED83.jpeg
16E39BAC-1379-4282-B2E8-FD42484FFD0B.jpeg
20B07065-7DEF-4F63-A574-8EE4F0F9BDCE.jpeg
4A40E3B6-690C-4978-86BC-30767A46AC23.jpeg

Good morning everyone. :frow

Wishing everyone a great day with good weather, no skunks or snakes and a bit of time to enjoy the beautiful things.
Sigh, the snake left its skunky smell on me. But in the good news department I released it in the parking lot at the dentist's office, back in the trees.
And the dentist had to pull my tooth! It was broken and couldn't be repaired. There was a draining fistula. Ew! No wonder it hurt!

Good morning!

My mailman brought my box-o-keets direct to me this morning. I got the hatchery choice special. I got 10 pearls, 3 Lavs, and 3 royal purple. There are 3 Cornish babies in there as well. They hatched last week.

I think it is cute how the guineas keep climbing into the feeder.
View attachment 2277352View attachment 2277353View attachment 2277355View attachment 2277356
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day. cute littles there.
Sigh, the snake left its skunky smell on me. But in the good news department I released it in the parking lot at the dentist's office, back in the trees.
And the dentist had to pull my tooth! It was broken and couldn't be repaired. There was a draining fistula. Ew! No wonder it hurt!
Hope you heal up quickly Cappy.

Back
Top Bottom