Sigh, the snake left its skunky smell on me. But in the good news department I released it in the parking lot at the dentist's office, back in the trees.
And the dentist had to pull my tooth! It was broken and couldn't be repaired. There was a draining fistula. Ew! No wonder it hurt!
So glad you got it fixed! I’ve had one like that. I thought it was my sinuses, somehow.

All animals are taken care of. Wondering if my chickens will ever lay an egg. They are out in the lot right now. They go straight under the porch to find bugs when I let them out.
Quail are good. Trying to tame them down some. Mainly unsuccessfully lol.

About to make sandwich rolls for lunch.
Have fun with that. Mine finally stopped going berserk every time I go near, but I don’t see tame in their future.

Last edited:
Eggs are on day 13 and 14 respectively.
View attachment 2277683
My bronze colored goldfish is looking like it's going to turn white.
View attachment 2277684
Hard to tell in this picture but the very tips of her tail fin are starting to turn white. In my experience with goldfish this is a sign of an oncoming color change in the future. the white will continue to grow and spread on the fence and eventually also starting in the body has less pigment is being created.
One of the Bloon Bailey Rams died unfortunately. We are roughly a third of the way through the ick treatment. Hopefully the other to survive the endeavor. They were the new additions that I got from PetSmart and most likely that's where that ick came from. All the new fish was isolated in this one 5 gallon aquarium and proper quarantine procedures have been used since I got them. No cross-contamination of water change equipment or cleaning supplies.
Aw! Sorry to hear that. Have you tried Artemiss Microbe-lift? I’ve come to really like it. It works well on cory’s and tetras, too.
658FAE8A-61EF-4F22-9CEF-741369C4A64D.jpeg

Aw! Sorry to hear that. Have you tried Artemiss Microbe-lift? I’ve come to really like it. It works well on cory’s and tetras, too. View attachment 2278014
Not looked at that one. I'll definitely take a closer look at it. I hate to change meds half way though but definitely could be a better option in the future.

Not looked at that one. I'll definitely take a closer look at it. I hate to change meds half way though but definitely could be a better option in the future.
I got that backward. The brand is Microbe-Lift and the product is Artemiss. Good thing I included a picture! Before I found this stuff, I had recurring Ich issues and had to resort to that super expensive copper based stuff that stains everything blue. Blech! I also stopped buying fish at the chain stores. But they’re so tempting when you’re getting kitty litter! They’re right next to each other. Lol. Do you have locally owned fish stores?

Back
Top Bottom