Good morning! Everybody is still alive and kicking this morning.
I sifted the derp pile and woke everybody up don't think anybody was a fan of me doing that at all.
Grumpy butts wedged in that stuffed rooster's tail to get some peace from the crazy woman.:)
20200807_054520.jpg

Good morning. Going to be a busy day today getting ready for a swap tomorrow.

Soooooo.....what all are you taking to the swap? :pop

I sifted the derp pile and woke everybody up don't think anybody was a fan of me doing that at all.
Grumpy butts wedged in that stuffed rooster's tail to get some peace from the crazy woman.:)View attachment 2279974

OMGoodness sooooooo fluffy! 💕

Good morning folks :frow

Hunk of protein?! Elaborate plz.
Every now and again, you'll get a little white blob next to the yolk. People who don't know eggs assume its an embryo. It's not, just a bit of something that found its way into the egg and is perfectly harmless. In the commercial egg industry, they call these baker eggs because they separate them and sell them to bakeries.
I made it below my first weight loss goal! 25 pounds gone! :wee
Congrats.
Good morning everyone. :frow
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day
Grumpy butts wedged in that stuffed rooster's tail to get some peace from the crazy woman.:)View attachment 2279974
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day. So cute :love

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Friday

I made it below my first weight loss goal! 25 pounds gone! :wee

That's awesome 😍

Good morning everyone. :frow
Good morning Henny :frow Have a great Friday

Good morning Cappy :frow have a great Friday and don't work to hard 😉

Good morning Chicky :frowhave a great Friday. 😍 they are so adorable

Soooooo.....what all are you taking to the swap? :pop

OMGoodness sooooooo fluffy! 💕
I have Large Fowl cochins, Crested Cream Legbars, Gold Laced Polish, a Pair of Mille Fleur D'uccles, a single serama( male) and whatever else is in the brooders I can part with.

Good morning folks :frow

Every now and again, you'll get a little white blob next to the yolk. People who don't know eggs assume its an embryo. It's not, just a bit of something that found its way into the egg and is perfectly harmless. In the commercial egg industry, they call these baker eggs because they separate them and sell them to bakeries.
Congrats.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day

:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day. So cute :love
Good morning Bob and Sue! Hope you have a super day!

Back
Top Bottom