My 3 tiny serams are still so tiny!
20200807_122319.jpg

But I clearly have a boy! LOL He was originally named Dot for the dark spot over one eye. But thats not manly at all. So Atom is his new name. Speck and Pee Wee where the others but now that Dot has had a name change....

My 3 tiny serams are still so tiny! View attachment 2280359
But I clearly have a boy! LOL He was originally named Dot for the dark spot over one eye. But thats not manly at all. So Atom is his new name. Speck and Pee Wee where the others but now that Dot has had a name change....
I had one Serama hatch. Naturally it's a cockerel. :hit

Lots of candles have the perfume smell, too! When I go to an airbnb I often have to hunt down candles & those plug-in air-fresheners that give me asthma! I am wearing a mask already to clean, maybe a respirator & air tank! :gig
I used to work at bath and body works in college, now I can barely stand to walk past the store. I even hate walking down the laundry detergent aisle. It stinks. I’ve used unscented stuff for so long that I can’t take the fake scents they put in that stuff and perfume anymore. Don’t even get me started on candles.

The only scents I enjoy nowadays are real essential oils.

I used to work at bath and body works in college, now I can barely stand to walk past the store. I even hate walking down the laundry detergent aisle. It stinks. I’ve used unscented stuff for so long that I can’t take the fake scents they put in that stuff and perfume anymore. Don’t even get me started on candles.

The only scents I enjoy nowadays are real essential oils.
Me too
I can do some essential oils, natural vanilla and some musks

A bowl of baking soda will absorb smells. Or put out coffee beans. They don't neutralize but act as a pallet cleanser.
If you're going to keep doing the air b and b I would invest in an air scrubber or ozonator. They use them to remediate mold and after fires for smoke smell.
I was looking at an ozone machine, now it is looking better . . . I already have baking soda in the frig and under the sink. The girl just seemed to spray the smelly stuff all over the bath room and bedroom. We have a strict NO Smoking policy, and since we live right on the same lot, I hope that will not be a problem. It is a new thing for us to try, we have already fixed up the very dilapidated bunkhouse into a pretty good airbnb, so our equity in our house is increased, which is one reason we bought this place. Some fix-ups that we did without having to fix up while living in the house. Here, you can see it:Our bunkhouse
The more clicks, the better it ranks on airbnb's search, too.

My 3 tiny serams are still so tiny! View attachment 2280359
They really are tiny!

Back
Top Bottom