If I upgrade I’ll probably keep the ovations for hatchers or special projects. I have been using the two yellow topped Chinese incubators I converted with incukits for hatching but the fan died in one of them. I’ll have to see if I can replace it. They tend to run cooler than my Brinseas 97-98F but that is fine for hatching I had terrible hatch rates when I used them to start the eggs though.
Yeah, not a fan of my Chinabator.

More and better pics tomorrow. Right now I'm standing at 4.
Screenshot_20200812-005506_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200812-005511_Gallery.jpg

@featherhead007 Happy belated birthday!! (A hazard of being the last one up, or first one if you wish to see it differently. Either way, I'm not here when everyone else posts, so I don't find out stuff til after everyone has gone to bed.)

:frow Morning :hugs for everyone
:frow Good morning Anansi, have a great day

@featherhead007 Happy belated birthday!! (A hazard of being the last one up, or first one if you wish to see it differently. Either way, I'm not here when everyone else posts, so I don't find out stuff til after everyone has gone to bed.)

:frow Morning :hugs for everyone
That's alright, I know things work a little different there in Seattle! :lau ( I'm kidding). Thank you for your kind wishes.

You're up late, or up early, Bob. Either way, it's nice seeing a happy good morning that's not 14 or more hours old by the time I'm heading to bed. Have an awesome day, and give Todd some scritches for just being himself.
I'm early and you're late... Sleep well :hugs
Morning everybody :frow
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
That's alright, I know things work a little different there in Seattle! :lau ( I'm kidding). Thank you for your kind wishes.
:frow Good morning Alex, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom