Good morning!

First day of 5 day weekend for me. We were originally supposed to be going to a family wedding this weekend but the party was postponed to next year. They got married with their immediate families around them a couple weeks ago. I decided to keep the time off anyway. I need it.
our daughter's wedding was cancelled due to covid, and we had a nice ceremony for 10 on the farm

Good morning everyone. :frow

Chicky, I love those pics too.
Good morning Henny :frow Have a great Thursday

Good morning!
No dirty looks today im actually on time lol! :)
Good Chicky :frowhave a great day

morning everyone! gonna be a little cooler today
Good morning Cheepteach. :frowenjoy your Thursday!

Good morning!

First day of 5 day weekend for me. We were originally supposed to be going to a family wedding this weekend but the party was postponed to next year. They got married with their immediate families around them a couple weeks ago. I decided to keep the time off anyway. I need it.
Good morning Rae :frowhave a great day! Wow in some respects that could be great!!! Any plans ?

morning everyone! gonna be a little cooler today
:frow Good morning cheepteach, have a great day
Good morning!

:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day and enjoy the time off.

Good morning Rae :frowhave a great day! Wow in some respects that could be great!!! Any plans ?
Mostly catch up on housework that has been neglected because I’ve been busy with work and feeling like crap. DH has been doing double duty because I haven’t been feeling great. And things have fallen behind. That and sleeping in, when I can.

Back
Top Bottom