Argh! DH went to do nighttime lockup and found sugar pancaked and growling in the nest box. Broody at six months old :barnie
Tell her it's not her time yet and if she don't get to laying you will make her into dumplings lol.

It was not until I threatened mine with replacing the Thanksgiving turkey that I finally got my first two chicken eggs lol

:frow good morning all
45f right now

I did get a new microwave. Panasonic with inverter. Supposed to heat more evenly. Same power as the one that went poof. Smaller size. The old one was huge, this one is midsize. The werid thing is the turntable glass plates are the same, size and configuration.
So far it's great

45f right now

I did get a new microwave. Panasonic with inverter. Supposed to heat more evenly. Same power as the one that went poof. Smaller size. The old one was huge, this one is midsize. The werid thing is the turntable glass plates are the same, size and configuration.
So far it's great
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day. Sounds like you have the same one I do...

Good morning everyone :frow

45f right now

So far it's great
Good morning Mo :frow have a great Sunday

Argh! DH went to do nighttime lockup and found sugar pancaked and growling in the nest box. Broody at six months old :barnie
I feel for you.
Age and season stinks.
The first 2 years of chickens this time around....spring chicks went broody in September and October...no one went broody in the spring :he or if they did they also were in the fall. Chicks hatching after Thanksgiving is rough on them.

Back
Top Bottom