What is this face? Omg jeeze lol! :lau
20200920_223959.jpg

Just hatched.
Humidity is a bit high but at least they are not shrink wrapping.
received_1609040819288443.jpeg

I've had two hatch today for a total of 10 so far out of this batch. I did lose one unfortunately.

It's going to be getting cold rather quickly here in the mountains of East Tennessee and I'm debating on if I want to try one more batch since I did not get the numbers I was hoping for out of this one. But if I do another batch that's going to put me another 7 weeks down the road before I'm able to take them outside.....

Im drinking the saddest cup of tea because I didn't read the amazon reviews and bought a bastardized version of what is normally a great tea.
Yorkshire red has a lighter tea for the U.S market but the boxes are identical except for origin of the leaves and it says in small print "blend for U.S water".
It is not very good.
It is English tea so their reasoning is stupid. :caf

Good morning folks :frow

Congrats on your hatches Fishy, Cappy and Daniel

Just hatched.
Humidity is a bit high but at least they are not shrink wrapping.
View attachment 2342506
I've had two hatch today for a total of 10 so far out of this batch. I did lose one unfortunately.

It's going to be getting cold rather quickly here in the mountains of East Tennessee and I'm debating on if I want to try one more batch since I did not get the numbers I was hoping for out of this one. But if I do another batch that's going to put me another 7 weeks down the road before I'm able to take them outside.....
Daniel, is your brooder in an environmentally controlled space? Mine are not so this is too late in the year for me. I'm also seeing an awful lot of birds migrating earlier than normal. I had a bunch of black birds show up yesterday and they apparently spent the night. Some times they'll spend the night and leave the next day others they hang around for a few days then head out. Normally, this doesn't happen until Halloween.

Good morning folks :frow

Congrats on your hatches Fishy, Cappy and Daniel

Daniel, is your brooder in an environmentally controlled space? Mine are not so this is too late in the year for me. I'm also seeing an awful lot of birds migrating earlier than normal. I had a bunch of black birds show up yesterday and they apparently spent the night. Some times they'll spend the night and leave the next day others they hang around for a few days then head out. Normally, this doesn't happen until Halloween.
Last year I had early bb too

Good morning all

Back
Top Bottom