Good evening everyone,

The last couple days have been HARD. We count a LOT on my mom to take the boys for a couple of hours a day. She left to go to PA to go to an annual follow up with her cancer doc (she was diagnosed with colon cancer (stage 1-2) in 2013. She's doing great now. But we've been without help for 3 days and are starting to go a bit crazy. Thing 2 took a nap from 9:30am to 11:30am but started sounding really tired around 3. Thing 1 has been excessively rammy and hasn't been very nice to his little bro. Just before 5, he pushed Thing 2 off the couch. I had him lay down in his bed without any toys until we came and got him. I comforted Thing 2 and let him nurse. Both Things fell asleep. At 5pm. Tonight is going to be fun. My mom should be home shortly if she isn't already and she'll take them for a little while tonight. I'm not going to let them sleep for too long but they both needed the nap.

Good evening everyone,

The last couple days have been HARD. We count a LOT on my mom to take the boys for a couple of hours a day. She left to go to PA to go to an annual follow up with her cancer doc (she was diagnosed with colon cancer (stage 1-2) in 2013. She's doing great now. But we've been without help for 3 days and are starting to go a bit crazy. Thing 2 took a nap from 9:30am to 11:30am but started sounding really tired around 3. Thing 1 has been excessively rammy and hasn't been very nice to his little bro. Just before 5, he pushed Thing 2 off the couch. I had him lay down in his bed without any toys until we came and got him. I comforted Thing 2 and let him nurse. Both Things fell asleep. At 5pm. Tonight is going to be fun. My mom should be home shortly if she isn't already and she'll take them for a little while tonight. I'm not going to let them sleep for too long but they both needed the nap.
Glad she is doing well.

Sounds like a fun time with the kids..... not
Don't wear yourself out

May I have some extra hugs please ? Still feeling depressed since my son and his "fee on say,"* flew back home. :hit

* indicates inventive spelling
:hugs :hugs
Good evening everyone,

Sounds like you heed a hug too :hugs

May I have some extra hugs please ? Still feeling depressed since my son and his "fee on say,"* flew back home. :hit

* indicates inventive spelling
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs Nancy, from a young man to you... :D:hugs:hugs
Rae just for you as well :hugs:hugsWork has been grueling lately ever since we found out DCAA was coming for an audit. Told the boss in feb what we needed to do to prepare and it wasn't important. When they got the notice she panicked.

:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs Nancy, from a young man to you... :D:hugs:hugs
Rae just for you as well :hugs:hugsWork has been grueling lately ever since we found out DCAA was coming for an audit. Told the boss in feb what we needed to do to prepare and it wasn't important. When they got the notice she panicked.
It’s never important until someone else says it is. At least that’s my experience.

Back
Top Bottom