Sorry to be gone so much. I feel like I don't know what anyone is upto now. I withdrawal when I'm not feeling well.
But I'm getting better so hopefully will be here more. :)

It's ok. We understand and sometimes others take a break too. We are here for you whenever you are up to dealing with us.

I have been busy dealing with stupid dogs that think rocks are edible and trying to scab together the mods on Bitty's house. It is so super tiny! OMG it is hard to try and get to get with super limited sheet goods.

It's ok. We understand and sometimes others take a break too. We are here for you whenever you are up to dealing with us.

I have been busy dealing with stupid dogs that think rocks are edible and trying to scab together the mods on Bitty's house. It is so super tiny! OMG it is hard to try and get to get with super limited sheet goods.
This weekend I'll be putting glow pannels in at my house. Liquid propane.

May I have some extra hugs please ? Still feeling depressed since my son and his "fee on say,"* flew back home. :hit

* indicates inventive spelling

:hugs :hugs:hugs

Good evening everyone,

The last couple days have been HARD. We count a LOT on my mom to take the boys for a couple of hours a day. She left to go to PA to go to an annual follow up with her cancer doc (she was diagnosed with colon cancer (stage 1-2) in 2013. She's doing great now. But we've been without help for 3 days and are starting to go a bit crazy. Thing 2 took a nap from 9:30am to 11:30am but started sounding really tired around 3. Thing 1 has been excessively rammy and hasn't been very nice to his little bro. Just before 5, he pushed Thing 2 off the couch. I had him lay down in his bed without any toys until we came and got him. I comforted Thing 2 and let him nurse. Both Things fell asleep. At 5pm. Tonight is going to be fun. My mom should be home shortly if she isn't already and she'll take them for a little while tonight. I'm not going to let them sleep for too long but they both needed the nap.

Rae, here are some :hugs:hugs:hugsFor you as well. Sounds like you need them!

Hello Peeps
Good evening Daniel :frow its good to see you back 😁 glad you're feeling better, here :hugs:hugsfor you !!

Last edited:
I guess I could blame it on my stroke 🤷 I'm always writing something wrong😞
Thanks for letting me know so I could fix it !!

It really is ok Sue. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

I am the worst with names. I can't remember the names of people I've worked with for 7 years sometimes. Lol

Same here! OMG! Don't get me started on facial recognition and how I just can't seem to do it.....ever!!
Animal faces absolutely! Humans....nope.

Back
Top Bottom