Good evening everyone!

Thing 2 is scary good at communicating some times. A little while ago, while DH was making dinner and I was working, Thing 2 came up to me, his shirt pulled up. He patted his stomach and said "Beh-ee". I said to him "What about your belly?" He said "Num!" I said "What, are you hungry? Do you want food?" and he said "Yes!"

He is too cute.

@Kiki

Good evening everyone!

Thing 2 is scary good at communicating some times. A little while ago, while DH was making dinner and I was working, Thing 2 came up to me, his shirt pulled up. He patted his stomach and said "Beh-ee". I said to him "What about your belly?" He said "Num!" I said "What, are you hungry? Do you want food?" and he said "Yes!"

He is too cute.

@Kiki
Awww.
How's your belly?

My niece cracks me up with stuff. I admit I have a hard time with young talking kids. I was the youngest in the family (locally) for 17 years. I feel like I don't know what to say to a young kid. She's too smart sometimes too so I forget she's three.

She was looking through pictures on my moms phone of different nature related things. And gets to one with what appears to be nothing in the picture. My mom asks her "do you see the bug?" No she can't see it. So she zooms in. (At three she knows how to work the phones really well) Still doesn't see it. So my mom tells her "it's a special type of bug called a walking stick" and points it out for her. My niece turns and says "wow what great camouflage!" 😲

This is the same girl who left the table to go cry because I colored a picture she told me to color. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Which was after she scribbled all over my page without asking. Yep, three years old. Not 15 like she sometimes comes across.

@Fishychix
I just moved this tank yesterday. It's nothing special but I like it.

View attachment 2352679
The goldfish
View attachment 2352683View attachment 2352681
This is my long fin albino bristlenose plecostomus.
View attachment 2352680

Some banjo catfish. Mainly see them at night when they come out View attachment 2352682
Awesome pictures! How do you manage to even take a picture of the fish? Mine won’t hold still :(, lol. I would live to get banjo catfish how big do they get?
Do you get the E-books or real life paper ones?

I like the real life paper ones myself.
There’s just something about paper books, isn’t there? I tried going back to school online and just couldn’t handle online studying! I have read Anna Karenina as an ebook, all 1400(?) pages. I figured my ipad would weigh less :lau

That is one of my favorite things too.

I used to seek out super old books....like written in the 1800's. The way they wrote makes for a more challenging read.
Sure does!
A few years ago I finally broke down and read Jane Austen. I almost immediately regretted not reading them earlier. They’re not half bad. Lol! Although, I still can’t work my way through Dickens. Whew!

Back
Top Bottom