I got everyone tended. We are a whopping 14° and not going to get warmer. Looks like I.need to break out the tarps for the north side of the duck run. the wind blew a light coating of snow through the whole thing.

The good news is the deicer is working well in the ducks water.

Get to feeling better Cappy.

Good afternoon everyone.

We are getting ready to go. I have the boys things all packed for an overnight, just need to pack my things and DH his things for going to the hotel. It's a cold, wet dreary day here. The kind that makes me want to sleep the day away. I'm looking forward to getting some uninterrupted sleep tonight. Hopefully I can sleep. The first time I had Thing 1 stay overnight with my parents I kept waking myself up worrying about him.

I feel for you. I had years of that. I haven't had a sinus infection since I cut out cow's milk.
I haven't had a sinus infection since I went gluten free. I think it all depends on what you are sensitive to.

I got everyone tended. We are a whopping 14° and not going to get warmer. Looks like I.need to break out the tarps for the north side of the duck run. the wind blew a light coating of snow through the whole thing.

The good news is the deicer is working well in the ducks water.

Get to feeling better Cappy.
The nap I had today helped, and working in the shop.

Hey Sue! How are you today? I didn't sell much but I got some good deals. Needed a couple more lionhead does, so I got sisters . They can grow up together. It was a good day out.

Hi Cappy 🙂 can't wait to see pictures 😁

We succeeded in getting hubs motorcycle lift table today. He got it put together and got the latest project bike on it.

Dinner out was nice. They are being very careful seating just about 1/3rd of capacity. They removed a lot of tables and the booths being not bolted down have been slid apart even further. Two booths empty one booth seated, two booths empty one booth seated and so on as well as 2' tall framed plexiglass mounted on top of the the backs of every booth bench.
Dinner was very tasty and service was good (tip reflected it of course).
Our nice waitress even got the crew to do the birthday big deal for hubby. They LOUDLY announce the birthday and get the whole restaurant to whoop and holler. We had a good laugh and hubs had a birthday brownie with whipped topping and chocolate drizzle.

That's great that you got the lift table 🙂

Glad you had a nice dinner out 😊 awww that's sweet of the restaurant 🤗🤗

Good morning everyone. :frow

Ok I am awake(ish).

Super cold here. We got about 14" of the white rain. Birds are ok. Crooky looks cold. The sun came out sort of so.maybe that will help her.

I hope everyone gets to have a great day.

Good morning Henny 🙂 have a great Monday. Yuck the white stuff 😞, I'm hoping we don't get any or much this year. Glad the birds are good !

Good morning all
Hope the white stuff helps more than it hurts.

I have fed the owl again, poult without a head,neck and breast. I have one that will go in with mom, the rest will not listen when she calls them. 3 left from that bunch. 2 died suddenly, 3 to owls and 5 to coons.
I have 5 from an earlier hatches, 2 from the next hatch that the coons got 5 after I sold a bunch. Those seem to be big enough to be ignored so far.
11 from August that I have been able to get in the coop.

Chickens are stressed, the owl has been eating about 5 ft from a coop. Between that and molting only one hen is laying in that coop.

Back
Top Bottom