DH and I slept pretty well las night (bar waking up to roll over or pee every couple of hours for me).

Thing 2 was not happy about not having me last night and it took him until 11pm to fall asleep. He slept until 5 and then decided it was time to get up. My mom woke at 3am but couldn't get back to sleep. Thing 1 got up at 4am saying it was time to get up (like he's been doing all last week with us) but went back to sleep. It wasn't a horrible night for my mom but it wasn't great. She's probably still napping now.

So, we found out that Thing 3 is another boy. We don't have to get a whole new wardrobe. We're just happy we're having a healthy baby. And I get to keep the guest room for a few more years.
IMG_0943.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG

@Kiki

DH and I slept pretty well las night (bar waking up to roll over or pee every couple of hours for me).

Thing 2 was not happy about not having me last night and it took him until 11pm to fall asleep. He slept until 5 and then decided it was time to get up. My mom woke at 3am but couldn't get back to sleep. Thing 1 got up at 4am saying it was time to get up (like he's been doing all last week with us) but went back to sleep. It wasn't a horrible night for my mom but it wasn't great. She's probably still napping now.

So, we found out that Thing 3 is another boy. We don't have to get a whole new wardrobe. We're just happy we're having a healthy baby. And I get to keep the guest room for a few more years.
View attachment 2388002View attachment 2388003
@Kiki

Congratulations on your baby boy 😍 I'm sure you've said before, but when is your baby due?

@Kiki
Congratulations!!!

Good morning everyone. :frow

Ok I am awake(ish).

Super cold here. We got about 14" of the white rain. Birds are ok. Crooky looks cold. The sun came out sort of so.maybe that will help her.

I hope everyone gets to have a great day.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day and stay warm. Hope the snow helped with the fires...
Morning all:frow

I’ll take some white stuff, but not on the roads and it has to stay over weekends. :)
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
Good morning all
Hope the white stuff helps more than it hurts.

I have fed the owl again, poult without a head,neck and breast. I have one that will go in with mom, the rest will not listen when she calls them. 3 left from that bunch. 2 died suddenly, 3 to owls and 5 to coons.
I have 5 from an earlier hatches, 2 from the next hatch that the coons got 5 after I sold a bunch. Those seem to be big enough to be ignored so far.
11 from August that I have been able to get in the coop.

Chickens are stressed, the owl has been eating about 5 ft from a coop. Between that and molting only one hen is laying in that coop.
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day. Sorry you lost another :hugs

@Kiki
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day... Wonderful news.

@Kiki
Congratulations

Good morning all
Hope the white stuff helps more than it hurts.

I have fed the owl again, poult without a head,neck and breast. I have one that will go in with mom, the rest will not listen when she calls them. 3 left from that bunch. 2 died suddenly, 3 to owls and 5 to coons.
I have 5 from an earlier hatches, 2 from the next hatch that the coons got 5 after I sold a bunch. Those seem to be big enough to be ignored so far.
11 from August that I have been able to get in the coop.

Chickens are stressed, the owl has been eating about 5 ft from a coop. Between that and molting only one hen is laying in that coop.
Oh no! Sorry you have lost so many!

@Kiki
Congrats!

Oh no! Sorry you have lost so many!
Yes no losses when I had a dog. Just not ready to get another dog, but I check sites and haven't seen "the one". Last dog I knew as soon as I seen the posting. Dogs are going fast and most are brought up from down state. Seems to be complaints about heartworm, they aren't testing before they put them up for adoption

Back
Top Bottom