Thanks everyone!

Congratulations on your baby boy 😍 I'm sure you've said before, but when is your baby due?
I'm due in early March, but if this baby sticks to the time table the others did, it will be mid-late March. I'm 21 weeks today. Half way for my average delivery date so far.

You can't secure them in the coop at night, Mo ?
Silly turkeys refuse. Mom of the ones getting picked off trying, one will listen and sometimes I can get another in.
If I have a dz I can keep them out of the trees, but I have too many to play wack a mole

I’ll do my best. Lol. We had a couple of really nice days but the cold is back. I opened the back door to go out and have breakfast - nope! Even the cat ran back inside :gig
Hey..I don't know you..yet...but Happy belated birthday! Hope it was good, even through the cold! We're pretty cold here too all of a sudden. If it had just creeped up on us, but no. Aug. was a month of record breaking heat... September was in the 80's, then we got a few 70's in the first part of this month, then bam! It's been below freezing for about a week. Down to 12 degrees. Thinking Ohio is probably colder. But this is cold to us for now. We do get into the negatives during the winter. I'm not using heat on my chickens this year. Hope they do ok. 😳.

Hey..I don't know you..yet...but Happy belated birthday! Hope it was good, even through the cold! We're pretty cold here too all of a sudden. If it had just creeped up on us, but no. Aug. was a month of record breaking heat... September was in the 80's, then we got a few 70's in the first part of this month, then bam! It's been below freezing for about a week. Down to 12 degrees. Thinking Ohio is probably colder. But this is cold to us for now. We do get into the negatives during the winter. I'm not using heat on my chickens this year. Hope they do ok. 😳.
Our average first freeze is Oct 15th. Not yet....it has been record high temperatures here this year.
In other news, the doctors are not seeing people with symptoms above the waist. They told me to go to the ER for my Ear and sinus infection. Not going there!

Our average first freeze is Oct 15th. Not yet....it has been record high temperatures here this year.
In other news, the doctors are not seeing people with symptoms above the waist. They told me to go to the ER for my Ear and sinus infection. Not going there!
And I'm headed to the hospital for surgery! Utah just made national news. Our hospitals are warning that they will have to ration care as Covid spikes. 😳.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom