A nifty bug I got to see a couple years ago was a humming bird moth. I have bee balm in the flower bed and it was feeding there.

I went out after dark to shut the sprinkler off near there and got to watch it for a couple minutes. Fascinating creatures.
One of my favorites! Super interesting little bug. I have some great pictures of one....somewhere....

7A24ACD1-06E9-460C-A17C-7E152B290060.jpeg

I'm sorry your fires are still going, but happy the snow somewhat helped. I bet it was really nice to see a blue sky 😊

It always stinks when the Internet goes out 😞 The Covid test is no fun 😮 have you had one before ? Very uncomfortable 🤗🤗
I had a Covid test. No big deal . Prefer it to a spinal tap, had one of those once.

I won't laugh at you 😊, but when my sister lived in Colorado and I was visiting-- I felt like I was being attacked by grasshoppers 😱 they were everywhere.
I was 17 at the time and I'm just happy I've never been afraid of most bugs!!
We have crickets everywhere this year.

Good morning everybody :frow

My family called them locusts. Their shells are super weird. I always tried to figure out what cicadas were, since they looked just like locusts :) !
Oh! And grasshoppers. They called those locusts too, brown locusts I think.
Never could figure out what a grasshopper was either. I learned not to call things by their regular names while there.
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
I had a Covid test. No big deal . Prefer it to a spinal tap, had one of those once.
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day

The hospital called me this morning to see if I was coming. 🙄. I called the hospital last night to make sure I wasn't on their list for surgery. I wasn't as far as she could tell. 🤔 Hospital nurse and then... surgeon. I told him I called the hospital. We had a talk about all he had done..talked with a cardiologist, sent a message to my Dr..which by the way I haven't met yet since my other has retired ..just recent. They all thought I would be fine. Anyway, he agrees now I need to see him, get my BP meds regulated. I've lost some weight .. probably need to go back with what I was on before..it got changed as my weight went up. I don't need that now it's back down. Poor doc, I didn't want to be dubious but at the same time I had to let him know a few things he didn't hear me explain to the anesthesiologist. After that, he's going...ooohhh....so, he says to come in the office today and he'll do two shots for me, to help get me comfortable until surgery. I just hope that crazy vasovagal doesn't happen again! No fun..last shot on shoulder. 2020! Extra crazy for me this year. Sorry, I realize I'm not the only one!

Back
Top Bottom