Well 4 out of 5 dogs were willing to eat. Dog 5 is of course the one that gets HANGRY.

Yup I added chopped chicken and still no dice. She may earn extra quality alone time today.
At least laundry can't argue about getting done.
Quacklings are less loud this morning. I had them running loose for at least 5 hours yesterday. Looks like they need even more space and activity than 30+ square foot per bird in the run gives.

Happy Monday everyone!

I think Thing 2 is dropping his nap already. But that is fine by me, he seems to go to sleep earlier, sleep better at night, and longer in the morning if he doesn't nap. This morning I was awakened by the sound of my FIL coming in to get Thing 1 to do chores, they talked, he left. 5 min later I hear Thing 1 yelling for Granddad and crying. Apparently, even though he woke up at 6:30 and DH got up and got him clothes (We've been doing that and going back to bed), he wasn't even out of his jammies when FIL came in at 7:15. He had gotten dressed very quickly and was trying to catch up with Granddad. I helped him on with his snow pants and boots and he got outside for the first time in a week or so. Maybe he'll get dressed quicker tomorrow.

I didn't sleep all that well last night but it wasn't the kids fault. Well, not 1 or 2's fault. I had my first bout of time-able Braxton Hicks contractions last night and that kept me awake and woke me up from a sound sleep a few times. I knew they weren't the real thing, they were just annoying enough to keep me awake.

34 weeks today. I have 4-8 weeks left. Yay.....

Happy Monday everyone!

I think Thing 2 is dropping his nap already. But that is fine by me, he seems to go to sleep earlier, sleep better at night, and longer in the morning if he doesn't nap. This morning I was awakened by the sound of my FIL coming in to get Thing 1 to do chores, they talked, he left. 5 min later I hear Thing 1 yelling for Granddad and crying. Apparently, even though he woke up at 6:30 and DH got up and got him clothes (We've been doing that and going back to bed), he wasn't even out of his jammies when FIL came in at 7:15. He had gotten dressed very quickly and was trying to catch up with Granddad. I helped him on with his snow pants and boots and he got outside for the first time in a week or so. Maybe he'll get dressed quicker tomorrow.

I didn't sleep all that well last night but it wasn't the kids fault. Well, not 1 or 2's fault. I had my first bout of time-able Braxton Hicks contractions last night and that kept me awake and woke me up from a sound sleep a few times. I knew they weren't the real thing, they were just annoying enough to keep me awake.

Glad you don't have too much longer and it's not hot yet

Happy Monday everyone!

Good morning Rae 😊 have a good day and it's almost over🤗🤗.

:frow all

Snow supposed to be on the way. 3 to 8 inches starting around 4pm until tomorrow afternoon

Good morning Mo 😊 have a good day.

Amen to that. I had my other two in July and June and that was already hot enough. Unless there is an oops baby, I don't intend to be REALLY pregnant during the summer. It is miserable enough without it being hot out.
How many things are you wanting? Or are you going to keep at it until you get a girl :oops: :D

How many things are you wanting? Or are you going to keep at it until you get a girl :oops: :D
We want 1 or 2 more after this one. We'll take what God gives us in the gender department. I'm 35 now so I don't really have much more time for having kids. We'll probably take a bit of a longer break between 3 and 4. 2 and 3 will be about 21 months apart and that has been hard on me and Thing 2.

We want 1 or 2 more after this one. We'll take what God gives us in the gender department. I'm 35 now so I don't really have much more time for having kids. We'll probably take a bit of a longer break between 3 and 4. 2 and 3 will be about 21 months apart and that has been hard on me and Thing 2.
Yes I imagine it's wearing you out.

Back
Top Bottom