Good morning everybody :frow
Sorry I missed a couple of days. Feeling extremely tired. I left work early on Tue and slept until night, drug myself outside finally to feed the rabbits and fell back asleep for the night. Yesterday I did better, but still feel tired. Today I actually made it to work on time, yay!, but I feel exhausted and my eyes are totally bloodshot. I’m sure it’s just allergies, but sheesh!
The snow looked so pretty yesterday! But Im glad it melted 🤣. I was surprised to see a bit this morning too, though. So glad we brought in the planters I just potted from the stoop. Hopefully this is the last hurrah of the year. I finally got my bed built and Im itching to fill it.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning all
29f right now last day of cold for awhile
80 for a high next Tuesday
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day... I'm 1 degree warmer than you and my "last frost date" is 4/15... Hopefully this is the end... 40's & 50's for the lows after tonight.
Sorry I missed a couple of days. Feeling extremely tired. I left work early on Tue and slept until night, drug myself outside finally to feed the rabbits and fell back asleep for the night. Yesterday I did better, but still feel tired. Today I actually made it to work on time, yay!, but I feel exhausted and my eyes are totally bloodshot. I’m sure it’s just allergies, but sheesh!
The snow looked so pretty yesterday! But Im glad it melted 🤣. I was surprised to see a bit this morning too, though. So glad we brought in the planters I just potted from the stoop. Hopefully this is the last hurrah of the year. I finally got my bed built and Im itching to fill it.
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

Good morning Fishy :frow Hope you feel better :hugs

Back
Top Bottom