Good morning everyone. Yesterday I baked a ham, made potato salad, and green beans for supper. I managed to do a couple loads of laundry too. Last night, I vacuumed the house, and ran the scrubber in the kitchen. I'll scrub the floors in the rest of the house tonight.

Our makeshift "garden" seems to be doing well. Dh obviously has no idea what he planted, where. There is yellow squash, and zucchini, but we're not sure if he planted some pumpkin, or cucumber.

Good morning everyone. :frow

We should warm to 75 ish today then 80's tomorrow. Of course that will be followed by 3-4 days of cold rain.

Nature is messing with gardening already. :lau

I may have to repot the tomatoes again. They are in big solo cups but are a foot above them already.
Good morning Henny :frow

Good morning everyone. Yesterday I baked a ham, made potato salad, and green beans for supper. I managed to do a couple loads of laundry too. Last night, I vacuumed the house, and ran the scrubber in the kitchen. I'll scrub the floors in the rest of the house tonight.

Our makeshift "garden" seems to be doing well. Dh obviously has no idea what he planted, where. There is yellow squash, and zucchini, but we're not sure if he planted some pumpkin, or cucumber.
Good morning Clue :frow

Good morning all🖤

Sounds like all of our weather is a bit on the crazy side! We are 75° 75% Humidity, overcast with slight chance of rain(so more then likely no rain) with an expected height of 86. So not too bad. We have a "cold front" come in 81°/48° tomorrow so not too bad for spring.

We have a HUGE bobcat that we have been trying to trap since we bought this place and that thing is freaking smart! I lost 3 ducks in like 4 days so now Maxwell is super lonely mopey and calling for his friends. He actually hangs out around my FIL's car because its low and he can see his reflection and he thinks it's another duck 😭its so sad. Thankfully I keep 5 duck eggs and they are cooking under a broody Bantam. So I hope he can hang in there a bit longer!!
20210503_194616.jpg

Good morning all🖤

Sounds like all of our weather is a bit on the crazy side! We are 75° 75% Humidity, overcast with slight chance of rain(so more then likely no rain) with an expected height of 86. So not too bad. We have a "cold front" come in 81°/48° tomorrow so not too bad for spring.

We have a HUGE bobcat that we have been trying to trap since we bought this place and that thing is freaking smart! I lost 3 ducks in like 4 days so now Maxwell is super lonely mopey and calling for his friends. He actually hangs out around my FIL's car because its low and he can see his reflection and he thinks it's another duck 😭its so sad. Thankfully I keep 5 duck eggs and they are cooking under a broody Bantam. So I hope he can hang in there a bit longer!!
View attachment 2652946

Poor Max. :hugs

Good morning everybody :frow
Im hoping to work on the big bed today. The rain is supposed to hold off until nighttime. 🤞🤞
I got an egg container from the “big river” (lol) and it seems to work pretty well. It is a touch bigger than expected, but its taking up about the same space as three 18 egg cartons and this holds five dozen so, works for me. It also came with an egg beater and a separater :celebrate
I really need to figure out how to organize myself. Im getting overwhelmed with housework, garden, fishtanks, rabbits, and the chickens. Nothing but the housework takes up more than maybe an hour per week, sometimes an hour at a time if I’m deep cleaning the filters or scooping the coop, but thats it. It just feels like a lot. Okay, well, the garden is taking quite a bit of time since Im starting raised beds from scratch, but 🤷🏻‍♀️
🛌😴

Good morning everybody :frow
Im hoping to work on the big bed today. The rain is supposed to hold off until nighttime. 🤞🤞
I got an egg container from the “big river” (lol) and it seems to work pretty well. It is a touch bigger than expected, but its taking up about the same space as three 18 egg cartons and this holds five dozen so, works for me. It also came with an egg beater and a separater :celebrate
I really need to figure out how to organize myself. Im getting overwhelmed with housework, garden, fishtanks, rabbits, and the chickens. Nothing but the housework takes up more than maybe an hour per week, sometimes an hour at a time if I’m deep cleaning the filters or scooping the coop, but thats it. It just feels like a lot. Okay, well, the garden is taking quite a bit of time since Im starting raised beds from scratch, but 🤷🏻‍♀️
🛌😴

Believe it or not it's a lot more work than that. :hugs

I too am overwhelmed with chores, interruptions, mess makers coming right behind me to thrash what I just did.

Yesterday for example....
It took a couple hours to clean the bathroom because of dumb dogs being dumb and as soon as my son got home he had to rinse the mud off his hairy dog.
So much for that clean bathroom.

No the garden hose wasn't a viable option since the only non dirt area is in the same side of the yard as my birds. She is 100#+ so would have broke free to harass the birds.

Last edited:
Believe it or not it's a lot more work than that. :hugs

I too am overwhelmed with chores, interruptions, mess makers coming right behind me to thrash what I just did.

Yesterday for example....
It took a couple hours to clean the bathroom because of dumb dogs being dumb and as soon as my son got home he had to rinse the mud off his hairy dog.
So much for that clean bathroom.

No the garden hose wasn't a viable option since the only non dirt area is in the same side of the yard as my birds. She is 100#+ so would have broke free to harass the birds.
If only they would clean up after themselves 🤔🤔.
I have noticed that if I leave some crap around that seems to be enough to deter more, in some spots. They just cannot stand empty space 🤷🏻‍♀️
I tried filling end tables up with fish tanks, but that didn't last too long. They started putting crap on top. And it was just more fish tanks to clean 🤣
Sad news is, Ive started copying some of their bad habits and dont even notice until im called out :oops:

Back
Top Bottom