Hi everybody. :frow

Oops, my PPFM expired and now everything is super slow clogged with ads. I’m so tired of the internet :th
But then again im just plain tired. kiddo got his second shot tuesday and it didnt go well. Not sure how hubs isnt doing any worse than me, he was the one spending the night in the hospital parking lot - Anxiety, etc.
My stomach is having an episode. I wish it would behave or at least know whats wrong with it.

Oops, my PPFM expired and now everything is super slow clogged with ads. I’m so tired of the internet :th
But then again im just plain tired. kiddo got his second shot tuesday and it didnt go well. Not sure how hubs isnt doing any worse than me, he was the one spending the night in the hospital parking lot - Anxiety, etc.
My stomach is having an episode. I wish it would behave or at least know whats wrong with it.
How is your son doing today?

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Saturday !

Fishy, I hope things are better today :hugs :hugs

Good morning everybody :frow

He seems to be doing well. I think. This is the second time in about as many months that he’s tried to get himself checked into an institution though, so i don't think he's doing that great. I feel so bad for him but I just dont know what to do.
Good morning Fishy 😊 have a great Saturday

Back
Top Bottom