The good thing about the BnB renters, they stay for the weekend, leave, and you get paid. They do not talk to me, much anyway, & they are in the bunkhouse not my house! Lots better than my kids!

Yes but you are still cleaning up after them. :hmm

My family is notorious for leaving little treasures (random stuff) in a trail behind them.

I wish it showed in the pic but that pot has cinnamon basil and oregano in it. The basil blooms a light purple with deep purple stems. The big bumbles have already found it.

Thanks!

Um...no B&B. I can barely tolerate the people that LIVE here. Guests would put me in the nut house.
:lau
I agree... I don't even like the having customers show up for 2 minutes for eggs. I hide in the house when the neighbor mows... but he mows sticks and everything else at 1 inch, so it's also to not get hit by debris.

Yes but you are still cleaning up after them. :hmm

My family is notorious for leaving little treasures (random stuff) in a trail behind them.

I wish it showed in the pic but that pot has cinnamon basil and oregano in it. The basil blooms a light purple with deep purple stems. The big bumbles have already found it.
Yes, I clean out there before my own house! (Sometimes I run out of steam, and my kitchen floor could use more work)! :oops:
I planted some Basil, but it got crushed by the huge hail storm we had just as it was starting. I am starting it inside next spring. I love how it smells!

Yes, I clean out there before my own house! (Sometimes I run out of steam, and my kitchen floor could use more work)! :oops:
I planted some Basil, but it got crushed by the huge hail storm we had just as it was starting. I am starting it inside next spring. I love how it smells!

With the rain we had....all my floors could use attention. I'm out numbered!!! There are 20 dog paws and 2 big men dragging mud in so yeah.

I agree... I don't even like the having customers show up for 2 minutes for eggs. I hide in the house when the neighbor mows... but he mows sticks and everything else at 1 inch, so it's also to not get hit by debris.

I am right there with you! People usually show up when I am in the middle of something so it's extra annoying when they want to chat.

I am right there with you! People usually show up when I am in the middle of something so it's extra annoying when they want to chat.
Actually since covid I have been doing no contact porch pickup. I always had them call or text first. If they showed up unannounced, and couldn't see me, I would hide so they would learn to call. Usually I was out in the poultry yard and can't hear the phone in my pocket between the roos,toms and highway noise. I could tell someone was around due to poultry alerts and would peak around a coop to see who's vehicle. LOL 😂

Getting ready to leave this morning and I'm talking to my mom on the phone. We hand up and not 2 min later it rings. I laugh and figure she forgot something and answer. (I have headphones in do don't look at the phone)
"Hey I'm over here at my parents with a machine. You want some of this 💩 taken care of?"
I'm on my way! From the pine trees coming down forever ago I had a massive pile of branches. Wanted to burn them but they were so big and still wet wood. Then I had someone cut down the overgrown bushes out front. Dragged those to the pile. They dug up some of of stumps and it took me forever but I got those out back too. Had to use a bee hive mover. Sorta like a personal fork lift. But hand operated. Those suckers had to be 200 lbs of roots and dirt. Well now it's all pushed way back and run over!
20210805_103347.jpg

He then looks and says "What's that?" Pointing to the large area of lawn I couldn't mow due to ruts. I tell him...horrible ruts. I actually got the lawnmower stuck.
20210805_103824.jpg

Yep it's flat now too!

Late for work but Woo Hoo my back yard looks better!

I even talked to his mom who is my neighbor and told her I haven't worked on the overgrown mess out front because it has poison ivy in. Told her I'm highly allergic. I'll end up in the hospital if I try to tackle that.
She backed up like it would get her in the back yard. "No no no don't touch it! I'm terribly allergic too." We bonded a little and talked treatments and how generally useless they are. That's the friendliest she's ever been. LOL

Back
Top Bottom