Hi everybody :frow
That really sucks with the restaurant. We learned a long while ago to not try new stuff for birthdays. Im also pretty sensitive about bday stuff and it just ruins your whole day.

Uh oh Rae! Sounds like you need another goat 🤣

He did say that going forward he wants his favorite steakhouse as the b-day choice. I will remind him of that next year if needed.

Hi everybody :frow
That really sucks with the restaurant. We learned a long while ago to not try new stuff for birthdays. Im also pretty sensitive about bday stuff and it just ruins your whole day.

Uh oh Rae! Sounds like you need another goat 🤣
No thanks. I’d rather get sheep. They taste better.

No thanks. I’d rather get sheep. They taste better.
It sounds like youve had both then. I got a question, I cannot eat lamb. The first time I ate it I didnt know and had a very nasty stomach. I thought I had food poisoning but no one else who also ate that food had any issues. Skip forward several years, I ordered lamb to try it out. I hated the taste and thought I cooked it wrong or it was spoiled, and had the same reaction as before. Again no one else had an issue though. People have sworn to me that you cannot be allergic to meat, but I wonder. I have tried goat and to me it tasted great and I had no issues. Its is really expensive here though. Thoughts anyone?

Back
Top Bottom