Hi everybody :frow

Good(?) day! Kiddo got his license and drove himself to work today :celebrate Im nervous 🤣
Now we need to get Ole Blue in shape again. Kiddos buying my car and I’ll use ole blue until I buy another one. I just want it good enough to either trade in or get me through a few months to save for a down pmt. Im a weird shopper. I dont have specific wants but I do know what I dont like 🤣🙄 I cant afford what I really want (Mini). A smaller car with plenty of room inside for hauling stuff. A station wagon would be useful.

Good(?) day! Kiddo got his license and drove himself to work today :celebrate Im nervous 🤣
Now we need to get Ole Blue in shape again. Kiddos buying my car and I’ll use ole blue until I buy another one. I just want it good enough to either trade in or get me through a few months to save for a down pmt. Im a weird shopper. I dont have specific wants but I do know what I dont like 🤣🙄 I cant afford what I really want (Mini). A smaller car with plenty of room inside for hauling stuff. A station wagon would be useful.
Congratulations
Vehicle prices are crazy and hard to find with the chip shortage. Even used ones are way more than last year.
SUV is the new station wagon.

:wootCongratulations to that young man! That is a huge deal to a kiddo!

Thinking a hatchback will haul lots of stuff.....but they tend to have smaller back seats. I hope you find a perfect fit for what you need.

Back
Top Bottom