Yes, I'm doing very well, thank you

Is life slowing down for you yet ?

I am very glad you are doing well.

Life is nuts here but I guess the alternative could be boring.
While work has drastically slowed home is super busy. I have 12 chicks in the brooder, am converting the shop back into a coop with a bump out for my chicks to grow out in and gardening is just around the corner.

I am guessing you and Bob are gearing up for gardening too.

I am very glad you are doing well.

Life is nuts here but I guess the alternative could be boring.
While work has drastically slowed home is super busy. I have 12 chicks in the brooder, am converting the shop back into a coop with a bump out for my chicks to grow out in and gardening is just around the corner.

I am guessing you and Bob are gearing up for gardening too.
You are so right, boring is no fun 🤔 I have to get daily or I start going stir crazy. I miss having chickens, they helped me get through my days 😟, I seriously thought about getting some at tractor supply the other day. I will live through everyone else's chickens for now. So anytime someone wants to post pictures, I'll be happy.

I don't think a garden in happening this year, maybe a few plants, but nothing like we usually do.

You are so right, boring is no fun 🤔 I have to get daily or I start going stir crazy. I miss having chickens, they helped me get through my days 😟, I seriously thought about getting some at tractor supply the other day. I will live through everyone else's chickens for now. So anytime someone wants to post pictures, I'll be happy.

I don't think a garden in happening this year, maybe a few plants, but nothing like we usually do.

A few plants counts! Even just some flowers in pots counts as far as I am concerned.

I will try to get some pics of my chicks today to post. :hugs

I only got chicks once from them and they were timely in their shipment. I hope yours arrive soon Fishy.

A couple pics from when mine were quite young to tide us over.

The first is a dark brahma and 2-3 weeks younger then the rest.
The second is a mystery from an unsexed bin and third also unsexed is a buff brahma.
There are 12 total most looking like starlight green layers.

IMG_20230311_133903_1.jpg IMG_20230304_143544_3.jpg IMG_20230304_143705_3.jpg

Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your day

I only got chicks once from them and they were timely in their shipment. I hope yours arrive soon Fishy.

A couple pics from when mine were quite young to tide us over.

The first is a dark brahma and 2-3 weeks younger then the rest.
The second is a mystery from an unsexed bin and third also unsexed is a buff brahma.
There are 12 total most looking like starlight green layers.

View attachment 3444854View attachment 3444855View attachment 3444857
Aww, so cute 😍

Back
Top Bottom