Post your old Pictures of your family- Pictoral Genealogy

As I said I finally transferred all my pictures this morning from the old computer, I had almost 500 pictures! I never realized!
ep.gif

Quote:
If I have time tonight I will download some of mine from Picasa or photobucket. Don't have much memory on my old puter so I took them off after I uploaded them to the photo sites. Phew I've been working on the tiller today- cleaning up on the yard a little and patching on the chicken coop a little. I've just been getting online on my rest breaks!! I'm so tired , but it's a good tired!!
celebrate.gif

And I am loving these old pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
If I have time tonight I will download some of mine from Picasa or photobucket. Don't have much memory on my old puter so I took them off after I uploaded them to the photo sites. Phew I've been working on the tiller today- cleaning up on the yard a little and patching on the chicken coop a little. I've just been getting online on my rest breaks!! I'm so tired , but it's a good tired!!
celebrate.gif

And I am loving these old pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I like those "good" tireds,...I have been on the lazy side today. Most I done was make a huge pot of veggie soup.

Here are some pics of my paternal grandad- John Calvin Keeton Chamberlain- He was more like my dad than I my real dad. He was the absolute best. My brother and I can't even talk about him much now without both of us crying.
Here he is - John keeton Calvin Chamberlain -- 1918- 1987

16272_chamberlain_granddaddy_in_the_rocking_chair_with_his_spit_cup.jpg

Me my younger twin brother and sister and my grandparents
16272_chamberlain_granny_and_granddaddy_with_kids.jpg

My grandparents in the middle- My dad on the far right and my uncle on the far left
16272_chamberlain_family_1975.jpg

Don't know how I keep getting these pictures messed up and double posting them. Notice my grandad's boots - Red Wings- and his cut off milk jug- This was his spit cup . He started chewing after he finally gave up those old Kool unfiltered cigs.

Last edited:
Quote:
Love those pictures! What is with the goofy look??? Being a kid, right?
I know what you mean about missing your grandpa. All of my grandparents have been gone since I was in high school. I never understood back then what I had and now that they are gone,..well,..I miss them all very much. I would do anything to have any of them back.

10488_granwallace.jpg

This is my great-grandmother, Christannie Bonnie Dale Lilly b.1904 . I loved this woman more than anything! I was named after her and I was her "pick" of the grandkids. She was a wonderful person and lived until she was 90 yrs old. I miss her so much. It was nice to know I had the chance to know my great-grandmother, not many people get that oppurtunity.

Great pics everyone, I love them all. And now to show off a few of mine if noone objects. The first is My great grandfather whom I never met. This was taken upon his arrival to America from Hungary in 1910.
Karloy Bertalan
naydenebertalan2.jpg

This is me and my mom 1971
kathleen4.jpg

This is me (in front eating something delicious but don't ask me what it was
lol.png
), my beloved grandmother who I miss dearly and my cousin Lisa 1973
granny6.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom