Red Frizzle and Gold laced (or Partridge) Cochin bantam Cockerels, Arizona

JennyHeidewald

Songster
May 27, 2019
Prescott Valley, AZ
Red frizzle Cochin bantam for $10, and a gold laced/partridge(I am pretty sure he is gold laced) Cochin bantam for $5. They are about two months old, raised together, and have been in outside coop for a few nights (at about 59 degrees). If you interested in the frizzle please keep in mind that since a frizzle can't use it's feathers to insulate themselves like a smooth feathered chicken can, they need to be in a more insulated coop or area. If you get the frizzle I'll give you the Partridge for free so the "pinecone" will have a buddy to help keep him warm. ( Hurry... I might change my mind about the gold laced one, I am planning on breeding to try and get some gold laced pullets next year and wonder if he'll have a better shape and personality than my current gold laced roo)

Meet up at the Paulden Depot 89 gas station (23050 N State Route 89, Paulden, AZ 86334). Please bring something to transport them in.
Thanks!
#1redFrizzelCochinbantam.jpg #1 Partrigebantamcochin.jpg #2 PartrigeandFrizzelcochin.jpg #2redFrizzelCochinbantam.jpg #3 PartrigeandFrizzelcochin.jpg PartrigeandFrizzelcochin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom