*Scissors
*Glue
*Yarn
*Small ring
*Protective towel for area
*Glitter
*Tape
*Sponge
Step one: TAPE your feather to the protective towel, at the stem of the feather.
Step two: APPLY a small amount of glue to the sponge.
Step three: SOAK the end of the feather with the glue. (Not the end that you taped!)
Step four: APPLY glitter all over the area that was soaked with glue.
Step five: CUT the tape and remove the feather from the towel, making sure the tape is removed.
Step six: TAPE the feather that's right below the stem, that is not soaked in glitter.
Step seven: APPLY a very small amount of glue to the sponge.
Step eight: SOAK the stem (again, not the one with glitter on it!) of the feather.
Step nine: PLACE a small ring on the stem.
Step ten: APPLY even more glue to the stem and ring.
Step eleven: WAIT to dry.
Step twelve: MEASURE your neck by putting yarn around it, leaving a little excess, and enough yarn for you to take it off.
Step thirteen: SOAK the ends of the yarn with soapy water.
Step fourteen: TAPE the two ends of the yarn onto the protective towel.
Step fifteen: PRESS the ends of the yarn and twist, to make the yarn thin at the ends.
Step sixteen: THREAD your now-dry feather onto the yarn.
Step seventeen: KNOT the ends of your yarn together, and wallah! You have a feathered necklace!
The yarn way:
*Feathers
*Scissors
*Glue
*Yarn
*Small ring
*Protective towel for area
*Glitter
*Tape
*Sponge
Step one: TAPE your feather to the protective towel, at the stem of the feather.
Step two: APPLY a small amount of glue to the sponge.
Step three: SOAK the end of the feather with the glue. (Not the end that you taped!)
Step four: APPLY glitter all over the area that was soaked with glue.
Step five: CUT the tape and remove the feather from the towel, making sure the tape is removed.
Step six: TAPE the feather that's right below the stem, that is not soaked in glitter.
Step seven: GET a small piece of yarn, and thread a small ring on it.
Step eight: TIE the ring to the stem of the feather.
Step nine: MEASURE your neck by putting yarn around it, leaving a little excess, and enough yarn for you to take it off.
Step ten: SOAK the ends of the yarn with soapy water.
Step eleven: TAPE the two ends of the yarn onto the protective towel.
Step twelve: PRESS the ends of the yarn and twist, to make the yarn thin at the ends.
Step thirteen: THREAD your feather onto the yarn.
Step fourteen: TIE knots onto the ends of the necklace, and wallah!

thats cool! I used to live ins COS, and i miss colorado. I had poop luck with gardens at altitude, tho. Im interested in permaculture too, thatll be my next educational book. Im reading too many right now...lol. Im looking to move to Arizona so i need to learn about drip systems and some desert landscaping. its a totally different world there.
I used to climb in garden of the gods, if your familiar
Very cool! Have you checked out permies.com? It's a fun forum about permaculture. Garden of the Gods is AMAZING! I haven't climbed there though. I have been mainly gym climbing but would like to do some more outdoors! I love Colorado.

I play beach volleyball at night twice a week, and as someone who never practiced any kind of physical exercises, this improved my life really much, I feel healthier and happier now.

untitled.png
I'm a gardener! Roses and lilies are my main flowers, but I have a massive vegetable garden too. :love

Huge shot in the dark! Is there anyone that has experience pruning Bonsai Trees and could reach out to me for a picture? And if you think cutting the entire top off my tree (has become extremely leggy) is a good idea? Fingers crossed! :D

Back
Top Bottom