Do you need help reading the map? It clearly shows you as being down south.
View attachment 2009370
Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 7.38.09 PM.png

Ralphie, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know *you had something to do with that map*

Just a recap...

What's everyones flock numbers looking like? And what are you hoping to add/subtract??

Currently my flock is 4 chickens (all hens), 2 ducks (drake and a hen), and 2 crazy geese (goose and gander).
Wouldn't mind adding a couple more pullets even though I'm overflowing with eggs as is. Waiting to see how the summer with my duck pair goes to see if I need to add more female ducks...so far so good though.

I currently have 5ish lady chickens and 2 boy chickens, 4drakes and 4 girl ducks, and 6 muscovies. I'm actually getting impatient about moving because I'd love some silver appleyards, Elizabeths (aussie duck breed) and my sons pretty keen to start a quail farm. 2 drakes and 1 rooster are going to freezer camp, and 5 of the muscovies will be goingto auction. Not So Lucky Ducky will stay and be my only scovy

Oh my goasssshhh! I need these!!
If your serious I can connect you with her. She's got a good selection of rare genetics. She's pretty fairly priced too. I've got 3 birds from her so far and they're "all" great.

The Ayam Cemani cockerel is a butthead, but he's a good representation of the breed. Her AC are bred towards Indonesian standard. They're more game like, and he just doesn't like being in 2nd place. (Sully is twice his size though, so he doesn't contest it either)

Back
Top Bottom