I know I said that egg production is not important to me. I however have come to the conclusion that I did not know what I was talking about. We seem to be up to four ducks laying daily, and a couple of chicken eggs here and there.
20200123_093357.jpg

I know I said that egg production is not important to me. I however have come to the conclusion that I did not know what I was talking about. We seem to be up to four ducks laying daily, and a couple of chicken eggs here and there.
View attachment 2008985
That’s so pretty. You should have been a chef! I know I’ve said this before.

Hehe. Big Momma (pekin) was taking a morning nap, bill tucked under her wing. The cranky Tom decided to pick at her tail. The first pick she just looked at him, the second pick she stood up and put her head between his legs and charged him from the front. Ya ever see a turkey run backwards?!
:lau:gig HAHA! :gig:lau

That’s so pretty. You should have been a chef! I know I’ve said this before.
I love food. I hated doing it professionally, but I learned a lot from it. Mainly how to not go hungry. ;)

Mary hates washing the dishes when I cook though. I don't do many 1 pot recipes. More like 2 cutting boards, 6 knives, 2 tongs, and 5ish pots/pans. Can't forget the rubber spatula, it's my favorite tool next to my tongs.

Don't tell anyone, but I have 2 rubber spatulas and 6 pairs of tongs (not including bbq gear). Always need to be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom