Morning friends! Big day today...littlest has a basketball game...then we have to go get haircuts. And finally, the big date 😒 Haven't decided yet if I should play good cop or bad cop 😂😂
Maybe I will go to the door with a bird in my hands, poop and mud on my clothes, and feathers in my hair 🤔🤭 That should take care of any future dates....

I think that's about perfect. Maybe add an axe in your other hand with some bird feathers glued to the end, just for good measure.

Is she the driver @DiYMama540 ? Being outfitted like that back when mine first started dating would sure have taken care of any future dating :p

Wouldn't have worked if the date was me :p I'd be asking if I could hold the bird, haha. I got my first ducks when I was 14 and had parrots before then. I was already all about the birds at that age.

How did your dates feel about that @Pyxis?

So one time, and this really happened, I was on the way back from a date with a guy I went to high school with. It was late at night and raining horribly and we're driving on this back road on the way back to my place and suddenly on the side of the road I somehow spot a chicken sitting there.

So I make him pull over and I go back and this poor thing has clearly been dumped there. It was skinny and dirty and had BAD scaly leg mites. So I do what any normal person would and grab it and run back to the car. It is at this point that I spot a second hen on the side of the road a little ways up.

So I pass this wet, dirty chicken to the guy and make him hold her while I run and grab the second one :lau He was a champ about it. Then when we got back to my place he helped me get a quarantine area set up for them for the night in my workshop.

We're still friends and occasionally we bring this story up and laugh about it.

Back
Top Bottom