That's insane. So it's a breed of chicken? I giant breed of chicken?

Yep, slow growing, self sustaining huge birds was my goal...

I put rose combs on them because of the cold up here.. they are pretty good layers for about 18 months...
The eggs are huge about 4 ounces.

Morning everyone.:frow This week we're planning out a pig pen. When we went to the auction my dad liked a lot of the Angus bulls, He said he almost bought it :lau He has no place to put a cow anyways. I took my 16 year old sister and my 11 year old niece. Niece wanted a CALF, whined about "wanting one". Then sister wanted a bunny. :lau I think I'll stick with craigslist :gig

Good Morning!
Anyone else have frisky birds already? Our crazy weather has everyone thinking it's early spring even my Muscovy. I am thinking hard on how I am going to split these hormonal boys up so no fighting. Or I can make a boxing ring and let them have a go at each other. :rolleyes:

Please send help. I just put a deposit on two more doelings. My goat herd is growing! Luckily it's harder to find baby goats or I'd be in trouble. Goat math is like chicken math. But with more poop.
giphy.gif

Good Morning!
Anyone else have frisky birds already? Our crazy weather has everyone thinking it's early spring even my Muscovy. I am thinking hard on how I am going to split these hormonal boys up so no fighting. Or I can make a boxing ring and let them have a go at each other. :rolleyes:
They are pretty frisky here too. I particularly want to tehome the Pekin. Big poppa is not exactly rough, but he's so much bigger than some of the girls I'm a bit concerned for their safety. I'm sure if he was breeding Big Mama it would be no problem. He's a good size bigger than even the Anconas.

Back
Top Bottom