So, I have a question about crested cream legbars. I have a couple that are basically all yellow like this. I kind of see a whiter spot on their head. Are these male? Most of these are this color, with maybe 2-3 being the typical dark female pattern.

Those are white legbars :) It was discovered that the imported legbars from GFF's first importation carried recessive white. So, now you get whites popping out from flock with carriers.

Basicly everyones told us that its easier to just skin, take the breasts and legs and chuck the rest. But surely there's more meat then that on an adult bird
That is a common way to field dress a bird. But if you are doing it at home it would be a waste, I think.
Granted the wings and backs do not have much meat but they are great for soup base or broth.

If you’re hunting you can stand on the wings, one under each foot.. grab the birdies legs and pull...

the breasts and legs pop free and the rest can be left to train predators to like the taste of dux..

Once a predator learns to like the taste of smelly dux they will help us in our war on dux.

Go figure. Metzer listed their Runner eggs right after I bought from ebay... :he

Screenshot_20200214-090722_Chrome.jpg

That is a common way to field dress a bird. But if you are doing it at home it would be a waste, I think.
Granted the wings and backs do not have much meat but they are great for soup base or broth.

If you’re hunting you can stand on the wings, one under each foot.. grab the birdies legs and pull...

the breasts and legs pop free and the rest can be left to train predators to like the taste of dux..

Once a predator learns to like the taste of smelly dux they will help us in our war on dux.
I'm sure predators loooooove turkey

Back
Top Bottom